Asking for guidance

not sure what you are asking for? please elaborate you may get a better response.

Guest discr33t

I've been away, but Amy is the best local reputable and regularly available lady in town. Her ads are mos current on BP and it's best to confirm availability for the week on there at this time.

I would agree that Amy is our best regularly available ladies. Depending on your schedule Body Language drops a reputable lady in town on a regular basis as well if you are looking for someone other than Amy.

I completely understand. Amy is definitely your best bet. Sweet and sexy and discrete. Enjoy your visit.

I'm here quite often. When I am here I Normally have someone with me for the cardio vascular aerobics fun. They normally come to work at centrefolds while I'm in town so yes I do get the niceness of after hours. Just wish these ladies I know that dance came here for longer periods of time so I'd wouldn't be trying to find someone. Plus I think it's strange that the girls in T Bay don't have texting. Tbayer yes texting is easier.

I know talking to Amy texting wasn't necessarily an issue for her. The problem stems for those who don't keep their phones squeaky clean. She didn't appreciate the significant other finding texts with incriminating info and then being confronted by the ex. Unless you are in an open arrangement you have to cover your tracks. This is why most of the local girls don't text. They live here.

They want discretion a texted is better. IMHO From my understanding it only shows on your cellphone not on the cellphone bill. Texts shows as sent and received. Look at the details on your bills. A lot more information of the callers, Incoming and outgoing calls are logged, dated and timed. Any person can get a court order for the call logs, for text messages there is more requirements to get that information for texts in a divorce proceedings which I'm unsure if they can be entered into court records.

Yes I have had this done to my ex wife to prove she committed adultery while we were still together. The information was entered into our court proceedings (call logs only) and he was named. Now that being said the guy who was named now faces additional court proceedings with his ex wife because of the details on a cellphone billings. Basically I don't pay anything because of it and also because of it he pays a lot more in spousal support.

The only truest way for discretion is another phone or just don't lie about it. If your not working with who you're with then take care of that first before you enter in the extra aerobic activities with someone else.

All this may only of been because of the situation in my own case and can be completely different for someone else. Best to fully investigate yourself if you want to know for sure.

• Like 1

No one is talking about it holding up in the court of law, I'm pretty sure nothing illegal is going on when there is two consenting adults and the soliciting is not done in public.

It's all about nosey significant others that may be creeping through their partners phones. It's easier to explain a phone number in your recent call logs then it is a text message that was not deleted for whatever reason. You prefer texting, we get it, some the local ladies do not. If you want to indulge in their services, you have to deal with their booking process.

• Like 1

Preaching to the choir here, but as far as breaking any laws go, you should never discuss payment in return of services of any specific act until everyone is comfortable. If terminology on the other parties end is being too open/ they are not speaking in code, be very careful and assume you are in a sting until you see her do something a cop wouldn't. All the SP's out there are also trying to verify visitors are not police so if you start running your mouth off you might make things awkward yourself.

I think the most fool-proof way of starting an encounter is to greet, step in, drop the envelope that has the base rate amount in it, excuse yourself to go wash your hands, come back in and things will start getting comfortable quickly. then if youre interested in extras discuss them.

I think what gets a lot of guys in trouble is the "i want to know what im getting for X" mentality. Well IMO as soon as you get behind closed doors the base rate is already forfeited.

Also when texting (or on phone which no one seems to do) do not agree to anything except time for X. Its usually fine to ask if there are any extras provided but dont agree. If theres something that might require preparation for the SP maybe hint strongly but dont outright say thats what you want.

A lot of this concern can be lifted if you are seeing a well reviewed SP, but as I am sure you are all aware there havent been an abundance coming through town lately. Reviewing ladies you meet is also very beneficial to everyone involved, the SP, and all of us.