Wow, this young lady is so cute! The only thing that could lure my eyes away from her gorgeous face was her equally delicious frame. And the sheen from lotion on that firm caramel skin drove me wild. To top it off, she's also clever, witty, sexy, and sensual beyond her years. Never have I experienced such a perfect, mouthwatering combination, and I'm sorry I can't accurately describe how badly I need to see her again. She's my instant, all-time favourite and then some!

• Like 2

Texted with Amina first. She was quick to reply and answered questions the best she could. She writes back with a University level of grammar and responds to all questions.

We booked and both of us were 5 mins tardy lol.... Great, Exotic "Doe Eyes"

Amina was quick to ask questions and pay compliments. She is much smaller in person (spinner) - Tiny even. Her body is amazingly sexy. Her massage was fun and she uses some hand / scalp attention that is often over looked.

I would repeat...very enjoyable......that giggle is consuming.

thank you Amina

Just an update for all as Amina is now at The Brass Club (@TheBrassClub). I met her on 11/09 and she is extraordinarily sweet and pretty. Not to be missed and I am looking forward to the session. Will update afterwards.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.