Danica @ Club Harmony

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Stumbling upon this unique private club I was a little hesitant of following through with signing up at first because I was unable to find any information on it. Thankfully going in and talking to Danica was the best choice i could have made. Not only is she absolutely beautiful, she is amazingly sophisticated as well. Getting lost in time with her is something everyone should experience for themselves. I always find myself thinking of when i will be able to see her again.

A massage with Danica will not only leave you completely relaxed of any stress, but also leave you on another world. Such an amazing touch that will send shivers down your spine.

There is still so much to this beautiful gem that's yet to be uncovered. A true professional in every way possible, just the thought of this amazing woman can bring a smile to anyone's face once you have met her. She is the girl next door who you have always wanted to get to know.

Danica, words really cannot describe how incredible you really are.

Agency Club Harmony
I would visit again
Agency Club Harmony
I would visit again
  • Like 4

I stumbled upon Danica's photos on BP and the long legs got to me. A few texts and I discovered she was at a new private club that has not had any grand opening yet. She guided me to their address and off I went.

Danica looked awesome in a little black dress with those legs front and centre. She was VERY professional in showing me around their new home which was already as nice as many other private clubs. The hardwood floors, the mirrors, the variety of rooms, the lounge with a fully mounted pole(floor to ceiling) and the most incredible stone work in the lower level rooms. She told me it was natural as part of the building structure and let me tell you. People pay GOOD money to have walls like that in their homes. What a great find and great use of the building's natural architecture.

After some paperwork, off we went for our session together. She has some really great hands. It is an experience that I throughly enjoyed and I can safely say I will definitely be back to enjoy some time with Danica.

Thanks for being a really gracious hostess.

K

p.s. the 9.5 location rating was because they are still a work in progress and if I give them a 10 now, there would be no way to increase the rating!!! :-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.