Sign in to follow this  

Long Day? Let Me Take Care Of You!

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

sq14yu.jpg

My only date that day will be with you and I want to fill it with fun and pleasure. This secret part of my life gives me the freedom to do what I love... I host at a private apartment downtown Toronto, or could meet you at an upscale hotel or private residence.

It's very exciting for me to discover your world and your dreams. I feel alive in a man's company, and I love being a part of your fantasy...

I've been told my best feature is my pretty face and sparkling eyes. My petite toned body will feel amazing in your arms. I'm sure my playfully inquisitive nature and sharp wit will only add to our time together, however long it may be!

I like to dress up for our occasion, always classy and polished. Stunning arm candy for the opera. Behind closed doors... I'll wear whatever you like, from a beautiful dress with seductive lingerie underneath to a t-shirt and jeans. I also love role play and light domination!

Please visit my website to learn more about me and the kind of gentlemen I like to connect with. Discretion and confidentiality are guaranteed. I'm very selective in my suitors and screening will be a natural first step before we meet. 24-48hrs notice.

Let the fun begin...

Yours Lovingly,

Natasha

Sign in to follow this