Willow Halcyon

I just returned this weekend from my vacation. Spent 17 hours driving on Saturday and my back was in a lot of pain. None of regulars MA's were working today, but I saw that Willow was working in the East End today. This is a rare occurrence for her. I had seen her sexy pictures a while back ago and had become a follower of her on twitter. She is very photogenic and has very sexy outfits. I twittered with her for a while, but could never find a time where she was available and I was available. Plus I don't go to CMJ in the west much because of all the construction. But she was in the east so I booked her.

When she opened the door, she looked more beautiful then I imagined. She brought me in to the room, and gave me a hug. We chatted for a while while we got ready for our shower. She made sure I was clean and back on the table we go. Forgot to mention, she is very beautiful and sexy and has a great body. Back to the massage table I go. I told her I was sore, so she gave me a fairly good massage. Then gave me some very nice body slides on my back. Then comes the flip where there are more body slides and she uses her breast to there fullest :) Her finished was long with a lot of teasing. Which lead to a great finish. Then a bit more chatting and massage and back in the shower we go. Where she washed my back and legs.

She is very intelligent and we had a nice chat. A very beautiful woman she is. I had had a very good time. Then it was time to go. She gave me a few more hugs and we said our good byes :)

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.