Reasons to disappear for a few hours

You went to IKEA to look for those new curtains your wife wants and got lost. Seriously that place is a maze. And then you got ravenously hungry and decided to get some Swedish meatballs.

Beuti idea Emma! Thanks!!! I need a story that accounts for 3 or 4 hours at least. I'm way to honest to be a good liar.

So far the only one that works for me is the " shopping for a special gift" A SO shouldn't ask too many questions. All I have to do is make sure I have a gift lined up ahead of time.

Only down side is I can only use this one 3 times a year; Birthday, Christmas and anniversary. I'd like to push the envelope and include : our first date anniversary, our first house anniversary, our first move anniversary , our first pet anniversary. Hell our pets birthdays, ( present and past). Without a life altering blow to the head it might look suspicious. If I was catholic maybe I could throw in a gift for a few saints, I don't know.

Like I said , I'm not a natural liar. For me it has to be simple to be believable, and not traceable; but the ' shopping for a gift' is great! Might try it this week.

Hey, thanks a heap. More ideas, por favor..... chicas

How about

"Bye Hun, I'm off to have a sexy romp with a horny TGirl that I met on line she's got a realy tight ass"

Realy who's going to believe you they will probably think your sneaking out to drink beer.

• Like 1