a Angel like no other,welcome Winnipeg

Hello Gentlemen of Winnipeg,

If you are seeking for a genuine , easy going High Class Companionship, with top-notch service who carry herself with elegance and charm. Well allow me to introduce myself.

My name is kathy and I am glad to say that i will be visiting you until the 21 of august . Come treat yourself to an experience that will awaken all your senses! I'm sensual,sexy and seductive with just the right amount of naughtiness to take all your stress away. I take pride in maintaining myself,features will impress you .I have an angel face that matches my beautiful personality. Its often say that i have a sweet kind soul and i'm positive you'll get the chance to notice it first hand. I love the company of a men who knows how to treat a Woman the way she deserves to be treated.I take pleasure in learning from others and engaging in intellectual conversations. I am a sincere listener. I don't smoke but can enjoy an occasional glass of wine with a respectful polished gentlemen.

As I am only visiting for a short time, pre-booking is always welcomed to ensure we will be able to spend time together.

Text or call : 613-853-2165

Email: [email protected]