Found an ad on kij: "pampering massage with female rmt" and her phone number ends in 4009. Anybody seen her before?

Seeing her tonight.

Guest *a*s

I saw the add. It was pretty plain and simple - extra pampering $140. Look forward to your review.

Cancelled my appointment. Wasn't willing to provide proof she's an rmt, refused to note her license number on the receipt which makes it invalid for insurance, and her name isn't listed as registered with MTAM.

Cancelled my appointment. Wasn't willing to provide proof she's an rmt, refused to note her license number on the receipt which makes it invalid for insurance, and her name isn't listed as registered with MTAM.

I know I'm still a newbie in this...but isn't that typically a good thing.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Rmt's will lose their license if they provide adult service. I don't know why so many men continue to look for this unicorn.

Because you can have your fun and have your plan pay for it.

I could care less about the insurance plan coverage because the extra services won't be covered by plan anyways but it would be awesome to have massage by RMT followed by HE. This is because they will usually give you a very good massage which stimulates you compared to feather dust massage of unlicensed masseuse.

I am still looking for that one RMT who does this. Although, I do understand that any RMT who does that will be in private and won't like to be discussed on public forums.

Guest st*****ens**ors
Because you can have your fun and have your plan pay for it.

Thanks, yes, I got that.

My point is that what people are hoping to find is someone who is willing to risk the license they spent two years and 2200 hours to obtain, their business and their livelihood in order to let some guy game the system and get his "fun" for free.

Why on earth would a professional RMT take that sort of risk on your behalf? For fifty extra dollars?? Hardly.

It's an unreasonable expectation. In the handful of ads that suggest someone has RMT training, you'll find they don't have their license and cannot provide the receipt you're looking for.

And if you go to a licensed RMT and angle for extras, your request is at least deeply inappropriate.

Additional Comments:

I could care less about the insurance plan coverage because the extra services won't be covered by plan anyways but it would be awesome to have massage by RMT followed by HE. This is because they will usually give you a very good massage which stimulates you compared to feather dust massage of unlicensed masseuse.

I am still looking for that one RMT who does this. Although, I do understand that any RMT who does that will be in private and won't like to be discussed on public forums.

If what you want is a really good therapeutic massage in an MA experience, you have a simple solution in Winnipeg.

Go see Capital C for Cougar! She isn't an RMT, but she is a multidisciplinary therapist who can provide a wonderful deep tissue massage as easily as a relaxation massage. She's gorgeous, and has strong, skillful hands.

Excellent reviews here

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=215773

Two years schooling.....6 hrs exams...2200 hours.practicum......$26G!!...not to mention the physical work it takes to do that job...all to risk it by offering extras so some guy can get a bit of his money back.....??

Not ever.likely.to happen....

Sorry....this unicorn doesn't really.exist..although you may find some that *might*....you would be directly responsible for them losing their license....not worth it in any aspect.

If you are a 'hobbiest'...then it should be no different paying to support any of your hobbies and what they may require in order for you to enjoy them...much the same as purrrrchasing model planes...train set pieces.....or travelling to conventions.... ;)

• Like 3

Thanks, yes, I got that.

My point is that what people are hoping to find is someone who is willing to risk the license they spent two years and 2200 hours to obtain, their business and their livelihood in order to let some guy game the system and get his "fun" for free.

Why on earth would a professional RMT take that sort of risk on your behalf? For fifty extra dollars?? Hardly.

It's an unreasonable expectation. In the handful of ads that suggest someone has RMT training, you'll find they don't have their license and cannot provide the receipt you're looking for.

And if you go to a licensed RMT and angle for extras, your request is at least deeply inappropriate.

Additional Comments:

If what you want is a really good therapeutic massage in an MA experience, you have a simple solution in Winnipeg.

Go see Capital C for Cougar! She isn't an RMT, but she is a multidisciplinary therapist who can provide a wonderful deep tissue massage as easily as a relaxation massage. She's gorgeous, and has strong, skillful hands.

Excellent reviews here

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=215773

Yes I know I need to see CCC. Hope to arrange something with her soon.

Something else to consider, gents. The last lady with whom I spoke on this subject told me that she was not an RMT even though her kijiji ad said so. Seems that if you're advertising massage on that site, you have to say that you're an RMT in the ad or you'll get punted. Who knew?. M.

Something else to consider, gents. The last lady with whom I spoke on this subject told me that she was not an RMT even though her kijiji ad said so. Seems that if you're advertising massage on that site, you have to say that you're an RMT in the ad or you'll get punted. Who knew?. M.

.....I've had ads on there before, and no, one doesn't *have* to put that they are an rmt.. hehe mild form of bait & switch purrrrhaps ;)

(book with them because they say they are what they are not.... and surprise.. no reimbursement hehe)

• Like 1