Would you ever marry or remarry?

Guest *Ste***cque**

If so, what qualities would you want in a spouse? What are your must haves? Are you too picky? Too set in your ways?

a long time ago... I had thought being married was important... being made to feel so special that this person wanted you for themselves forever <oh to be that young again haha nooo thanks hehe>

I have since realised that a piece of paper does not denote that.. nor does it ensure that relationship will in fact, be 'forever' <grin>

I have never been married.... nor do I think something like that is in the cards for myself perrrrsonally.

I was asked.. once....by a wonderful man.. but later found out he asked because he 'thought he was supposed to'.. and had no personal interest in being married... ew! no thank you :)

Not really single due to being set in my ways.. or too picky really (so long as you don't chew your nails.. pick at your feet... think it funny to be hurtful... think life begins/ends in front of a computer..*ugh!*.....and are not a judgemental d1ck...... and hopefully like to camp/fish, give/get massages/pampering.....we're good hehe)

I think more due to my life choices.. career choice (which I do not for a second regret.. looove my life) doesn't always lend to a conventional relationship and would take someone pretty outstanding to keep up with my crazy wonderful life ;)

I read somewhere that it is silly to find someone you could 'tolerate' living with.... rather than someone you'd thoroughly enjoy living it with and thanks that makes perrrrfect sense.. ;) ...and it doesn't require a piece of paper to do so...

not that I would have turned down a sincere request... but hehe things are what they are...

I know some who have been married now three times.. and think the old adage 'third time's a charm' definitely comes into play with them.. they are amazing together! :)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I'm single (divorced), and oh-so-happy to remain single. Not much else to say that I am sooooo happy the way I am! I travel the planet, spend time with friends and family at my leisure, and when time is free, enjoy this hobby!

So to answer your question, no, I would not remarry!

I'm married and have met an ex-SP who I get together with on occasion. If something happened to my wife I'd consider getting together with my lover. She's ambivalent about getting married at her age so it might be a live-in relationship.