Madison @TheBrassClub

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

After hearing so many great things, I decided to venture down to The Brass Club to see for myself what all it has to offer. Jessica was a great help sending me on the right track to exactly what I was looking for.

Being it my first visit, there was of course the first visit gitters. Thankfully, Madison made me feel comfortable instantly. Her smile, beautiful eyes and general charm are quite contagious, getting lost inside her gaze will give you goosebumps. Madison is through and through a true girl next door, unmatched beauty, down to earth, a real head on her shoulders. Chemistry is something very important to me during a visit and there was no lack at all. Time spent with this amazing beauty will drive you to visit more and more.

After a massage with Madison, you will be on another world. A true sensual touch with just the right amount of pressure for those problem areas. She may be new to this but you would never know.

Thank you for a spectacular time Madison

Agency The Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency The Brass Club
I would visit again
  • Like 4

Visited with Madison on 11 Sept at Brass Club. Beautiful surroundings and conscientious staff make this a great locale in Ottawa. Madison appeared in a form-hugging black dress, led me to the Brass Room and seated me on the leather sofa. From that point on it was a GFE seduction. Madison is petite, slender and beautifully proportioned with an ass that begs to be kissed and fondled. The hour passed so quickly I could hardly wait to book with her again. Definitely a first choice if you visit the club and I suggest you do.:-D

thank you also saw Madison, with a time and practice I think she will grow into a maturity that resembles some of the other city fav's - place was great and she is cutesy and young. I found her nice

I decided to change things up a little by attending with a MA rather than an SP. I decided on the Brass Club and specifically Madison.

I read that Madison is petite (I like the spinner type), her pics look good (great tits) and there are many nice things said about her in the recommendations. I knew my first visit to The Brass Club, I would want to see Madison and I am glad I did.

Madison is so down to earth and so easy to talk to. She is funny and as sweet as pie. She has the looks of the girl next door but with an infectious smile.

I am a boob guy and....yup...she's got them and they are magnificent. She has the matching bum too. I could not keep my hands off them.

Please allow me to describe her personality as a breath of fresh air.....on steroids

Do yourself a favour and go see her. Treat her with kindness....and you will be rewarded.

I joined Twitter in Feb.. and it's a useful source of information. You get another perspective on some of the girls that doesn't necessarily emerge from their presence on this board. Madison was one of the first girls I noticed on Twitter, and we became mutual "followers." She's amazingly active there, and has a huge and enthusiastic band of supporters. The thing that I noticed most clearly (besides her many bum pictures, which are outstanding, and which easily caught and held my attention :)) was her playful nature. Fun, witty, engaging, Madison is a pleasure to interact with, and she's very interactive. We exchanged messages and offered each other glimpses of what we like over the course of several days. Finally, it was time to meet. I was excited.

When she joined me in our room, it was that famous Twitter bum that again caught my attention. The last reco mentions her boobs, but the bum is what I focused on for much of our session, as she let me massage her over and over again. Firm, round, awesome.

And all the time, the conversation and the wit and laughter. A really fun session, though I don't remember getting a massage myself....but that's the way I like it.

A sparkling personality and a great time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.