Greek - any recommendation for best in Ottawa?

Would like to know if anyone has any recommendation for SPs who enjoy Greek in the Ottawa area and who would offer the ''best'' service in that department if there is such a category. Thanks.

I haven't tried any of these ladies but they considered as offering a great services. They also reviewed here:

Kinky Kendra, Cleo Catra, and Keissy Hennessey. There are certainly more but I don't recall at the moment.

Good luck...

Would like to know if anyone has any recommendation for SPs who enjoy Greek in the Ottawa area and who would offer the ''best'' service in that department if there is such a category. Thanks.

Well that question would be a hard one to anwser.... because many people have different tastes so the best service might be different in who you are talking to.

Guest i***k***

I'm not sure many could stand up to the raw excitement "prettypaige22" brought to the scene from a greek perspective...

So sad she is gone... hopefully a lady of extraordinary talent and beauty can step up and fill this gap!

Have done Greek with a few ladies and none were quite as nice as Shy, just an amazingly strong girl who knows exactly what to do.

I second the Keissy recommendation; I've seen her in Toronto and Montreal, but I know she works in Ottawa sometimes too (in fact more often these days, I think). Probably my favorite for greek anywhere.

Thanks for the Keissy recommendation. She and I did quite a lot, but not that. I'm breaking out in a cold sweat at the thought....

More seismic adventures with Keissy to come, I hope.