2ho9s1z.jpg

xglf5t.jpg

Wanna know what the next best thing after sliced bread is?

Well, me of course!

I'm glad to be in Saskatchewan for the first time and meet meet new faces & Twinkies.

SASKATOON 4-5-6-7

REGINA 8-9

I'm the one they call Heidi Van Horny, a wild and bubbly adult movie performer from Montreal. (Go ahead look for me on Pegasproductions, Production Quebec je viens & google me up) You know what they say about French girls...

I can be naughty, I can be romantic, I can do the splits and make you go to 7th heaven. I love to tease you and please you. I love to play, it's recess time and this is my school yard. Let me bring out the dark side in you? MEOW!

To booke with me, please mention your NAME (or stage name if you wish lol), DATE, TIME & DURATION of our rendez-vous.

If you wish to tell me a little something about yourself aswell it is always appreciated, although i will not spend my time sexting with you hehehe! This not the ''hotline bling''.

You WILL be screaned.

aw2n0k.jpg

etvck2.jpgt

MORE ABOUT ME

Round BUBBLE BUTT, enhenced 34 DD, short 5'3 with an athletic rocking body. I LOVE TOYS and I can make it rain. Treat me like your princess I'll make you feel like a king.

Considerations & contact (INCALL ONLY) * CANDIES BELOW FOR CAF MEMBERS ONLY MENTION YOUR ID

HH 300 gummy bears

H 400 lollipops

Diner Date

4H 1500 Skittles

**please do not try to negociate my rates and restrictions in any ways. My service is up to my demand and I'm very professional.**

[email protected] 438-763-1601 for more info & menu http://heidivanhorny.wixsite.com/lady-van-horny

35astjd.jpg