Specific encounter request - Interest in existential conversation

Hello wonderful LYLA ladies of Ottawa,

My wife and I have been infrequent hobbyists in the city for years. Every experience initiated through this site has been incredible. I'm posting because I'm looking for a lady who'd be interested in a specific type of encounter. To explain I need to give some back story:

I'm a 200lb 34yo white male, I've been happily married for 13 years. For the last year I've been doing some personal exploration to decide what the next chapter of my life will bring. I spent the prior 13 years solving technical problems for the government. I hang out with a psychologist every couple of months to have conversations focusing on my experience of life. The thought experiments we engage in range widely. We've played with ideas like trying to use language to express intensity and specificity of emotion. We've engaged in mindful meditation together. Sometimes we just engage in free form dialogue on topics of my choosing.

Now my request:

I'm looking for ladies in Ottawa who'd be interested in having this type of conversation during an intimate physical encounter with just me. Let me know if this is something you'd be up for and if you're willing maybe say a little about what you'd like get out of an encounter like this.

Thanks in advance,

Derek

IF you are looking for someone into mindful meditation check out Elissa Marie. I met her once in Ottawa and another time out of town and she has great energy and does meditation.I really like her. Send her a message and ask her.