The formula usually works like this: Compelling Pictures + Stellar Reviews = Great Experience. I do my very best to "do my homework" before each date, and I did my due diligence on Teena @ Mirage. Certainly her photos were very tempting. The reviews from her work in Toronto were quite outstanding. So I arrived today with great anticipation, and Teena was amazing!

She has a Vietnamese heritage, but her english is impeccable. This is her second visit to Ottawa (I was out of town for the first) and she hopes to come back every 3-4 weeks. I have chided myself lately in not taking enough time to just "enjoy the view," so I made an extra effort today. Teena has lovely features including the cutest dimples on both sides of her cheeks. We hear the phrase "kissable lips," and that is a good description of this lovely lady. The greeting kiss was very passionate, and it only got better from there. Her gorgeous face matches an exemplary, toned, spinner body. It was a superb "girlfriend" experience!

Teena has such a pleasant, sweet demeanor. I cannot imagine packing more pleasure into 30 minutes. I will happily see her again when she returns!

• Like 2

I had the pleasure of seeing Teena as well. After reading all the glorious reviews and recommendations including those in Toronto as well as her tweets, I said to myself that I'd got to see this lady! As soon as I saw the announcement that she was coming to Ottawa, I jumped at the chance to book her right away. Booking was easy with Mirage, and their downtown condo is nice with plenty of street parking.

pic11.jpg

Teena was as the OP described - sweet, beautiful, lovely with a well-proportioned spinner body. And... she has a fit and toned body! I should know, because I gave her a rubdown after hearing that she worked a long shift at her full-time job in Toronto and then arrived here only at midnight. She was equally enthusiastic when I offered her the massage. As I moved my hands gently and tenderly over her tight body with just the right pressure, she couldn't stop telling me how great it felt. Little did she know that I was enjoying as much as she! ;). In all these years, she's got to be the lady who appreciated my massage the most. At one point, she murmured that she was going to keep me! lol... She has a great sense of humor and she does not shy away from giving compliments.

I enjoyed my time with her so much that I had already told her I would be waiting for her and seeing her at her next visit.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.