Gaga is the newest from this "agency" and a pleasant surprise. She was in Belleville for a few weeks and I was told she was a good SP and I agree.

Very nice rack, especially for an asian. She is pretty and friendly and seems to enjoy her job so far. Loves to kiss and loves her job, or at least sells it very well. She has a bit of an unusual b b b j technique but I absolutely loved it! I left weak kneed for sure, and this was after she finished with a very good massage and SF2.

Gaga does earn the always imitated but never duplicated slurp seal of approval.

• Like 1

Heads up that Gaga is back in Kingston, ad does not say her name.

http://kingston.backpage.ca/FemaleEs...r-hot/67927798

Gaga does not seem to have a great memory but she did remember me after a bit. Her skills have not diminished, if anything her skill is even better as I had to get her to stop a few times so I did not pop too soon. Gaga takes instruction well and we had some excellent fun. She said she believes she will be in Kingston for 4 or 5 more weeks. If we keep her busy enough Jenny might let her stay longer!

I was super happy to get reacquainted with Gaga and I left with a decidedly improved disposition. Gaga easily retains the slurp seal of approval.

Hey Slurp,

I'm wondering if you know what the number ends in for these beautiful girls when they are in Belleville. I tried once and was sorely disappointed I'm sure it wasn't the same agency.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.