What Have You Learned?

I'm going to add one more thing. When I started hobbying not all that long ago, I was more focused on the menu of services the lady provided, and asked for certain "services on the menu" in my emails. Now I'm more focused on having a good time with a lady, and let the encounter run it's course normally, with no expectations ahead of time. Hope that makes sense

RG

• Like 1

I've found that for a lot of men, sex is simply the opening for them to ask for what they really want: intimacy, romance, understanding, compassion.

When I first started, I thought that that was what the job was about to. But, I've since come to learn that I am providing a service for people to experience their fantasies and desires in a non-judgemental atmosphere, as well as encouraging communication.

• Like 1

I've learned it's all about personality. Women with a sense of humour and intelligence turn me on more than anything! I've also learned I don't have a type of woman that attracts me anymore. I never know what is going to cause me to be attracted to a woman, makes it very exciting though!

• Like 1

Guest S***dst***

Although I have not been in the "hobby" for long (a little over a year) There is a lot of things I've learned..about myself and just in general

- A woman's self esteem/confidence in herself is the sexiest thing she can have.

- I've found a new level of confidence in myself I didn't even know I could have. I've accepted and found out who I am...and I'm happy with who that is. I'll never be the center of attention at a party...but I'm ok with that.

- I am much more open to a persons true beauty. I can't really explain this one.. I just feel..different when I meet new people.

- Most women won't give me a chance to show them who I am, strictly based on my age; even some who are younger. It's frustrating. I've learned to take it with a grain of salt. As with most things in life... you can't get hung up on what you can't change or you won't move forward.

- Even though I LOVE a woman's ass... I'm not a big fan of the greek islands. That one was kind of interesting to me.

- I've learned to trust my instincts a LOT more. I would always scramble for the right thing or the "proper" thing to say/do in each situation..

No one is perfect, and they don't expect you to be.. This is probably the most important thing I've learned thus far.

- Life is much happier and easier if you give someone your respect and ask them not to lose it, instead of asking them to earn it. Courtesy and kindness go a loooooong way.

Finally: Roger Rabbit said it best when he said, "A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have"

Perhaps not the only weapon..but definetly the best one :)

This is such a great thread. Thank you Megan. Yeah we're all human, we all have our needs and I have the greatest respect for the beautiful women who take up this great profession of providing pleasure.

You are true "angels of mercy" and my life has been much more fulfilled from having partaken of so many of your sweet, sweet, yummies!