Feeling restless today Winnipeg....?

I am leaving for ten days in a few hours.. (don't panic... much like last year, I shall return hehe)

BUT, I will have my electronics with me (intermittent access to internet where I'm going hehe) and will be still booking appointments for my return SEPTEMBER 13th and forward..... **evenings included!**

And as always, the spots do tend to fill fast, so it is to your advantage to let me know a few things in your note:

- your username and the site you got my info from (in subject line please)

- what it is you would like to experience with me

- a preferrrrrred day/time (and duration, if applicable)

Lovely updates/additions to the online den <grin> so make sure to perrruse there first to see what most str0kes your fancy <grin> and, as always, I shall happily take care of the rest...although I may only get a chance to check msgs from here in the evenings.. I *always* have access to my prrrivate email, so that may be best, and PLEASE make sure to confirm with me once I do reply ... save us both a lot of waiting/msging ;)

Come share time out of time with me in my wonderfully eclectic, cozy office environment, let the scent of incense, the ethereal sounds of my music and soft plush leather chairs relax you for a few moments by the fireplace before I even begin to touch you ....or you are also more than welcome to take in the comforts of my lovely prrrrivate den...(for longer or more 'involved' sessions.... enjoy a glass of wine, stimulating converrrrsation...laughter...and sincere, laid back company..... among other things ;)

**Also, for those of you who are *not* in Winnipeg to enjoy actual flesh time <grin> there is always the fun of a skype session.. should that be to your liking ;) email for details

Visit my site; cccden.weebly.com

PM me here

or,if you preferrrr.. email me at; [email protected] but please, should you chose to email me, include the word LYLA and your username so I know how you received my email, and keep an eye on your email, respond asap when I do reply so as not to lose your chosen spot/day :)

...As much as I love the trip I am about to embark on again, I do so look forward to my return.. and will be more than eager to get my clawz into you! ;)