Fond, fond memories ;)

Such fond, fond memories of Passion Vitto and Alexxandria at ALO Spas ;)

I seem to be very sentimental this evening with fond, fond memories of duos with Passion Vitto and Alexxandria at ALO Spas, and absolutely wonderful times with each of these lovely women individually ;)

Absolutely amazing! So fortunate to have been there to enjoy their presence! Amazing women! Experiences I will never forget ;)

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have appreciated the pleasure and joy they brought us ;)

bellafan

• Like 1

Some I've met and remember fondly, but it is the opportunities I didn't take to book that I regret. Michelle, Katrine, Vitto are now folklore legends that I will probably never have a chance to experience.

I heard Vitto is coming back to work at ALO according to Alexandria on Twitter, Just wonder when. I had opportunity to meet them both before and really enjoyed my time with either one of the beauties.

• Like 1

hi Gents, mo more fond memories.. I will be back but I ve decided not to join ALO but I will keep u posted in the details :-) Glad to know that after so many years I still have nice friends...

• Like 1

Such amazing women: Vitto and Alexxandria who made our lives so interesting and so much fun over the past few years! New fond memories to be...

unfortunately I don't think there will be any duos.. Alex is retired :-(

You can still talk to our sweet and beautiful alexxandria not as an MA but as our manager! We have follow her skills offering a great service. Customer service one priority. She is so sweet now we now why so many of you miss her ;)

• Like 2