Visiting Sept 14 - 22. You tell me the when, the where, & the how. I'll show you why

There is no time like the present to really live a fantasy. Join me for an afternoon, and evening, or a weekend getaway. Together we can escape the mundane, and forget about the rest of the world. I have nothing but an exceptional reputation, I am certain I can show you why in just one hour.

With me what you see is what you get, there are no false pretences. I am five-ft-eight, with an athletic figure. Short blonde hair frames soft green eyes and a flirtatious smile. I am comfortable in any situation ; a day in the city like two well acquainted lovers, or a giddy and sensual afternoon behind closed doors like love-birds. Tell me your day dream and I will make it come true.

CreX1kXW8AA5wBn.jpg

Pre-bookings are already underway. I do suggest sending me an email early, as I do book up in advance. Put a lot of time and thought into my meetings with guests, which is why I prefer pre-bookings. This gives me time to take into consideration your needs & desires.

Send me an email, leaving vulgarity behind - I think as adults we can express our wants without giving into acronyms. Give me the overview, and I will bring together the details for our adventure together.

Donations

1hr :: 300

2hr :: 500

3hr :: 700

Edablackwood.com

514 800 1423 (TXT ONLY)