The shy client

Hi everybody.

I am new to this site.

This seems to be a very nice and respectful community.

Question for the ladies (SP)

I was curious to know, how do you deal or react,

when you get a shy and timid client.

You take it, as a challenge

You do your best to put him at ease

You find it cute, and move on

You do not envoy this type of client

You try to avoid this client type.

None of the above (your personal answer)

Any reply or pm appreciated.

Thanks,

It's Beaker

soo cute, ha,ha. I like shy guys. I think they are so cute. It is so much better than a cocky client. I always try to be inviting. They only time I get a little annoyed is when I'm talking and the guy isn't responding to me. You just have to remember to be a gentleman. Having some manners will go a long way. When the girls are having a good time. Well, your sure to have an even better time. You don't have to be shy here. Try to open up and have some fun. XoXo Peachy/Val.

I get a lot of shy clients. I believe shy clients are often more attracted to massage than full service because they don't feel they have to "perform" and they can just lay back and enjoy. I'm quite outgoing and so I tend to attract a lot of shy people. Opposites attract!

Megan, I think you're right. I'm not shy and so, I see SPs more often. When I'd like to a bit passive and let the lady do the work, I go see an MA.

Beaker I know you posted this for the ladies responses and you've had a couple great ones and expect you'll receive more. I think many of us can have an element of shyness and inparticular when participating in this hobby. It can be borderline intimidating to meet some of these beautiful women. But I think you'll find many who are classy and great judges of character. They can adapt well to many different clients and I suspect showing them a softer side of your personality and treating them with respect will make them feel more comfortable and present the opportunity for many great encounters.

I love shy guys!

I like showing them things, and talking to them! They are way better listeners! But like the other girls said just be respectful, and you should not have any issues.

Hope you have a wonderful time here! It is a great place to be.

:-P