Give and take and...win?

Because I love surprises, contests and gifts, I'm often the first

to volunteer to organize and make them happen.

So I'm super excited to have come up with this little

contest that can make up to 7 happy people.

Entries: I will be gifting a contest entry to every person that take either a Great Surf or Undertow between Sunday September 25 and Saturday October 1. On Sunday October 2 at 12:00 noon, on cam in the chat room, I will write and put all the names of the eligible candidates in a bag and pull 2 names out.

Gifts: The first winner will get his choice of a Tide, nursing session or foot fetish session (45 min.) at my upscale downtown location. The second winner will get to have a homemade lunch picnic in my company in a park near Parliament Hill.

Both gifts will have to be redeemed between Monday and Friday, 12:30-13:30 of the first week of October (3 to 7).

Location: Great Surf and Undertow are offered at my private location near Rideau/King Edward. The gifts must be taken as described above and are not exchangeable for their monetary value.

Time: Great Surf and Undertow appointment must be made at least 90 min before the desired start time. The start time must be between 14:30 and 20:00 daily, during the 7 days of the offer.

Chances of winning: Chances of winning depend on the participation. However, since no more than 7 Great Surf or Undertow will be offered during the participation week (Sept 25 till Oct 1), each participant odds to win will be 28% or more.

Draw: Will be on cam in the chat room Sunday October 2.

Privacy: Participants accept to have their Lyla nickname shown during the draw presentation. Winners accept to be announced by their Lyla nickname on my private page on Lyla.

• Like 2