etransfer or deposite required?

just recently I called an sp, she responded with a text of her rates and that she does it by etransfer. I responded that I don't have etransfer will cash be alright. the sp responded yes but require a deposit. At that point I texted back have a good night. how many hobbyists have encountered this and how many are scams

if its a random BP girl i would say its a scam. if its a well reviewed traveling SP then i would say you have nothing to worry about. I could see a well reviewed traveling SP not wanting to set time aside for someone they havent seen before unless they have a deposit. I cant see a well reviewed SP walking away with your money or not keeping your appointment time. A BP girl though i would stay away from

• Like 3

It's unfortunate there are so many people without a conscience out there. They ruin it for the ones who do. I like etransfer, and as TPBJP said, a well established lady would not risk her reputation by ripping people off. That's for those who paint chicken eggs in gold and disappear.

• Like 2