Art of edging

I can help you out with that. My gas-powered edger is in the shop for another week. Is that long enough for you?

• Like 1

How long is long for you? I made a girl agonize for 5 hours once...

That is one of my fantasies (to be on the receiving end of, anyway). I'd love to book an MA's whole shift one night and then just be teased slowly for hours until I just can't bear it.

At the end we'd break open a bottle of wine and order in food and just relax until her shift was really over.

Time to make this dream come true! If you bring the wine (must be organic) I will take care of the foodies!

That is one of my fantasies (to be on the receiving end of, anyway). I'd love to book an MA's whole shift one night and then just be teased slowly for hours until I just can't bear it.

At the end we'd break open a bottle of wine and order in food and just relax until her shift was really over.

Time to make this dream come true! If you bring the wine (must be organic) I will take care of the foodies!

That is too tempting, thanks! I may treat myself when my birthday rolls around :)

• Like 1

How long is long for you? I made a girl agonize for 5 hours once... I like to believe I do. For as long as you desire it to be, between 50 min to 2h15, I can make you beg. PM for more info.

5 hours? Poor girl!! I start begging after 20 minutes!!

Montreal had a gem a few years ago named Maylee who unfortunately retired. She knew anatomy of Mr happy very well and made you beg and politely denied till she decided it was time!