I once order one hour (in call) service via agency in Toronto; but the problem is that first time I arrived right on time, agency let me one moment, actually I entered the room of lady later than 10-15 minutes than set time, but leaving time is still the original; second time set time is 5.30pm , but agency said the lady would need a bit more time, 5.45 pm is a good time to arrive; as a result, although I ordered one hour, I left the room at 6.30 pm.

The two time mentioned above, I all order one hour via agency, but actually only stayed 40 minutes in lady's room then went out. How to deal with the similar situation if I come across next time?

I would say that if the SP/agency is delaying then the clock starts once the lady opens the door and you leave once your time is up.

If you are not sure then you should confirm with the lady at the beginning and adjust the donation accordingly.

My question to you is: did you leave on your own or did the lady rush you out?

Seems to me that they owe you time. I can understand wanting to finish at the set time as to not throw the entire day off however, the lady should ask if it is ok and adjust donation or promise to give that time back at another appointment (and honour that). Usually if you are late you loose that time. But what you are describing is them overbooking clients back to back and taking the 15-30 min buffer needed to reset the room (and the lady!) off of your appointment. Not good. And exhausting for the MAs...

I guess part of the question is what is considered a 1 hour appointment, for example? Some women try to structure the session so that you're out the door at the 50 minute mark, which is understandable I guess because they want some time to be ready for the next person. Is that the standard, or is the standard that 60 minutes is supposed to be 60 minutes? If the standard is closer to 50 minutes, then I can see it kind of sliding to 45 minutes in some cases. 40 minutes seems very low though.

If you book an hour and pay for an hour, then you should get an hour. End of story. If you're late, it comes out of your time; if they're running late, it comes out of theirs, or they make it up to you some other way.

I've had a similar experiences in the past at a spa, which I think was because the provider in question was booking clients back-to-back with no time in between to turn the room around, if her twitter feed was anything to go by, so that had to come out of cutting sessions short. I let the spa know and they said they'd have a word with her... but I have no idea whether anything changed as I never went back to that provider :)

That's not the only time I've been out the door much faster than I should have been, and it's something I have pretty much no tolerance for. If I pay for an hour and you have me out the door in 45 minutes then good for you, you did well on that session... but I'll never see you again.

• Like 2

Thanks for comments submitted. I will adopt your advice: either adjust donation accordingly or stop visiting again if such matters happen again.

Good spas put at least 15 mins between appointments to allow for room clean up and to ensure time allotted is afforded to the client. It also allows the MA to take a quick break and refocus if she is booked back to back. Like Phaedrus stated I won't make a big deal of it with the MA if I am out the door 5-10 mins early but I won't come back. An hour is 60 mins not 50:)

Try not seeing a high volume agency or provider. See someone you can talk to and be sure of getting your full time if you arrive on time. I'm sure it's common and unfortunate but I've never short changed someone and never book clients back to back to risk someone being rushed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had no idea that back-to-back bookings wasn't a somewhat normal thing at the higher volume spas... I've never complained about being led out 5-10 min early, but it sounds like this may definitely affect some people's likelihood of repeating.

One related thing that I don't like though is being told to shower alone at the beginning of a session because the woman just came out of a shower with someone else. I enjoy showering together!

• Like 1

I had no idea that back-to-back bookings wasn't a somewhat normal thing at the higher volume spas... I've never complained about being led out 5-10 min early, but it sounds like this may definitely affect some people's likelihood of repeating.

One related thing that I don't like though is being told to shower alone at the beginning of a session because the woman just came out of a shower with someone else. I enjoy showering together!

I like things to be progressive so my preference is to help a gent scrub off the oil at the end rather than starting with a shower for two.

The only reason why I would forfeit my preference for mystery and progression would be to insure that the gent is really squeaky clean. But then, i'm no one's mother so if people don't bother scrubbing nuggets off the curlies and the creases, they should not be frustrated if they get low milage for their buck. JS

• Like 1

If you book an hour and pay for an hour, then you should get an hour. End of story. If you're late, it comes out of your time; if they're running late, it comes out of theirs, or they make it up to you some other way.

I've had a similar experiences in the past at a spa, which I think was because the provider in question was booking clients back-to-back with no time in between to turn the room around, if her twitter feed was anything to go by, so that had to come out of cutting sessions short. I let the spa know and they said they'd have a word with her... but I have no idea whether anything changed as I never went back to that provider :)

That's not the only time I've been out the door much faster than I should have been, and it's something I have pretty much no tolerance for. If I pay for an hour and you have me out the door in 45 minutes then good for you, you did well on that session... but I'll never see you again.

I agree totally with this post. if your late, then its your fault. if they're late, its their fault.

Especially with an agency, they should make it up to you, and dont be shy to say something to them directly. if you dont, they certainly wont say anything to you, and it could very well become more frequent that this happens to other clients.

• Like 1