Lady at the airport

Guest ***erl***

They are not the same person. The lady at the airport is a friend of mine and she's a really sweetie and aims to please. Go see her for yourselves. Not sure who the massage person is but it isn't her.

Guest h***yto***2
I was wondering the very same thing. I don't know if it's just plain coincidence, but there is a massage ad on CL that appears to be the same person. Hope someone has some info!

https://halifax.craigslist.ca/ths/5822273227.html

Thanks!

This is Brandy. I was there back in July I think when she was home from BC. I used to see her a few years ago. She has a killer body and provides a great massage plus. She has a great secure location and she is well worth the donation and then some. As she says, a little out of the way but really worth it.

I visited her, not the massage lady.

I see she is also a duo partner of Caperlady...interesting.

I enjoyed my time and will see her again when she's in town next, will post review when I get more time.

This is Brandy. I was there back in July I think when she was home from BC. I used to see her a few years ago. She has a killer body and provides a great massage plus. She has a great secure location and she is well worth the donation and then some. As she says, a little out of the way but really worth it.

I haven't seen Brandy in years - not since she used to be on Dutch Village Road - but it should certainly be seen as good news if she is once again offering her massage services!