Help finding that special lady

Hey everyone, i have only been with one other provider and was very disappointed, however want to try again but would like to find someone with a bit of class and more personable ... not like wham bam thank you maam. I like to spend time and take my time. Im in the Ottawa area so if anyone can recommend someone i would be very appreciative.

Thanks all

have a good one

I'm guessing Ottawa....since he posted in the Ottawa section!

The last time I helped a newbie with a recommendation like this he had posted in the wrong section, I'm just being cautious not to give wrong info this time.

PS. If voicesurfr still wants any reco. just PM me with your location and I will gladly try to help you in the right direction.

Hey everyone, i have only been with one other provider and was very disappointed, however want to try again but would like to find someone with a bit of class and more personable ... not like wham bam thank you maam. I like to spend time and take my time. Im in the Ottawa area so if anyone can recommend someone i would be very appreciative.

Thanks all

have a good one

Sly1,

There are recommendations from many reputable cerbites for a large selection of ladies in the Ottawa region.

Read on and try to identify which of these ladies have the personnality that would make for the best encounter for you, and then keep reading to find which ones among these have the physical attributes that would be best for your mood at the moment.

Part of the fun is imagining what the moment will be like with that special person.

Enjoy!

toine