Monroe @ Brass Club

Brass Club seem to have done a pretty fine job of hiring since they opened earlier this year, and over the weekend I noticed another new face. Monroe was doing training duos with Jessica, and I was free, so... a quick phone call later, and I was walking in to meet two lovely ladies - an old friend, and a new one.

I'm not going to say too much about Jessica here - there's a good reason she has one of the longer reco threads on this board. A lot has been said there (including by me), and if you like you can take a break to read it. Back with me? Good timing... I was just being beckoned into a room by two delightful MAs in complicated-looking but very enticing underwear.

It didn't take long at all for things to start heating up, and it was a delight to get acquainted with Monroe's curves. Of course, I was immediately conscious of having only one pair of hands and one pair of eyes, and that's really not enough when I want to be looking everywhere and touching everything, and it's getting pretty difficult to concentrate on anything at all.

Hang on! We have a problem... shoes off first, then pants. It's hard to think about these things when you're being so spectacularly distracted. OK, that's better. Now, where were we? Ah, yes... dealing with all that complicated underwear, and heading into the shower. Being pressed between Monroe and Jessica was... a lot of fun. So much so that it would have been tempting to spend the entire session there... but further delights beckoned, and so it's time to dry off and lie down.

I'm not going to go into details of what happened after that - suffice to say it was a fantastic experience, and Monroe seems to have taken to massage like a duck to water. I'm looking forward to seeing her again!

• Like 1

I finally joined the Brass Club, although I didn't quite know just what to expect. My introduction was unrushed, but friendly and I was instantly comfortable. And excited!!

I was given a seat in a lovely room - the music loud enough to set the mood but not loud enough to mute the sound of my heart pounding with excitement. One by one each of the hostesses working that day came in to say hello. Each of them attractive, charming and exciting! But one of them, with the most amazing silvery long blonde hair, wearing a simple black silk robe instantly got my attention. I requested that she join me.

Monroe made me melt right from the start and the melting intensified as she snuggled up on the couch with me. She looked into my eyes as we talked, even though I kept looking at her curves, her soft skin, and just enough ink to have me quietly screaming to see more! Before long I got my wish as she invited me into the shower. She washed every inch of me, taking her sweet time, then inviting me to do soap and spray every spec of her as well. The coversation flowed as if we had known each other for ages. Beautiful beyond words and intelligent beyond her years. I was/am smitten.

As we moved to the massage table I warned her that I am not used to having people touch my back. She giggled and very calmly began to rub my back... Her hands lighting a fire inside me, the coolness of the oil vanishing within seconds as it instantly got hotter and hotter. My reluctance to having my back touched quickly replaced by a longing for her to not stop touching it at all! And then the realization that I was suddenly being rolled over and every curve and every inch of her body was hovering over me as she made sure to not miss a spot!! My mind went a million places all at once!

This girl loves to give you her undivided attention! It grabs you, and for the hour you forget about everything else. Completely!

Back to the shower to clean up before being lead back to the lobby, Monroe holding my hand the whole way, and sending me off with a hug you'd only ever expect from one of your closest female friends! The kind that ensures you'll be back again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.