Nikky from T2T

Hello, has anyone spent any time with Nikky from T2T? I think her pics on the site look fantastic, I'm just skeptical of going through an agency. I don't have alot of experience with SP's but the one time I booked through an agency (not T2T), it was not a good experience. The agency claimed that the SP provided GFE, but the experience was far from it. I'm just trying to avoid the same thing happening. Any thoughts on Nikky would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Ou**or**n

With T2T I suggest you actually Phoebee and discuss what your looking for in terms of style and services. She knows her girls and will guide you with more in-depth information than she feels comfortable putting on their website. She has built T2T to be a very reputable agency by focusing on repeat clients rather than just getting your money once.

Guest V***n**i***i**

Has anyone seen her in a while? I have been holding out for some time but can't seem to find any updated information on her.

Posted via Mobile Device

Has anyone seen her in a while? I have been holding out for some time but can't seem to find any updated information on her.

Posted via Mobile Device

She has not toured recently is the short answer.

Guest V***n**i***i**

I figured as much. Any word if she is still available in mtl?

Posted via Mobile Device

She got some bad reviews on another board, went to another agency, then quit the business as I understand from my sources.