Angela-French

I had the pleasure to enjoy an hour of this petite angel. If there is a way to describe the visit with Angela, there would not be enough words.

I was running a bit late with the "traffic". Found a parking spot instantly and was so anxious to be on time I forgot to put money in the meter. Luckily.... No parking ticket!

With her silky skin, petite (true spinner) figure and soft spoken voice, she is persistent to make sure your time is non rushed and well Well worth your visit.

On a side note... if you plan to visit, keep it after 10am. Because of my busy schedule I had booked with her at 9am. She was more than accommodating but mentioned she preferred after 10am appointments. I do plan to repeat but would be respectfully make sure she had her morning coffee :)

We started with hot water shower together and proceeded to the massage.

Her massage was the best I had ever had. She takes her time on each inch of the body with relaxing oil. Her small waistline, tight body and incredible massage skills was more than appreciated.

Catch her while you can! ... also.. take the 1.5hr and learn from my lesson. Not that you feel rushed... its that you don't want to leave ;)

Thank you again Angela

Enjoy your vacation :)

Agency
I would visit again
Agency
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Fellas: Angela French gives the best massage, you will ever experience.

She has a tight, firm little body, dark hair, tanned smooth skin, a killer smile, and a sexy french accent.

Great location- you will leave your worries behind.

This petite cutie is a little energizer bunny.

She is amazing.

Let's just say, you will leave with a smile on your face!!!

I love her. I absolutely wanna marry this woman after our encounter. She is sweet, sensual, and personal. My logic of seeing a sp is that attitude first, looks second. I won't see someone who is obvious fugly but I would definitely see someone who is average looking but with a great attitude and personality. That being said, Angela is the best in both perspectives.

She has a sultry gorgeous face, beautiful eyes, long black hair. Her body is simply flawless. Petite frame but all the right curves, perfect perky chest and she has the best ass ever, literally. U will love her ass, your hands will love her ass, and your tongue will love her ass. Super tight, tasty kitty. And she can and will move and put this body in all the right places u wished she would.

I got THE massage, she really puts in work with her entire body. It is comparable to a RMT, better than most in my opinion.

If ur reading this reco then go see her, period :)

Met her a few times. Absolutely love her service. Def recommend her when shes in town. Provide relaxing atmosphere and knew exactly what i wanted before i did.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.