EVA 3340 Review

OMG, just left the lovely EVA's. I don't get to Ottawa very often, wish I did now! Based on reviews on the board I figured I'd go for the sure thing. WOW, from the minute she opened the door I was in awe. Very pretty young woman, sweet, stunning natural body. Every inch of her is perfect. I don't do details in reviews, but suffice is to say that Eva was the absolute best SP experience I've EVER had anywhere. Hands down the funnest, most pleasant, sexy, yummy... I could go on and on. Bottom line, not only the fact that you can't go wrong seeing Eva, but it's a shame not to. Thank you Eva. The only problem is now I have to find reasons to come back to Ottawa more often. What a gem.

• Like 1

I am so glad you had a great experience, can you put the link to see her details...I am interested!

thank you

Check Back Page and search Eva and she's the one ending with 3340. Her ad goes up and down according to availability. It's up right now.