Pipes

Work is rather quiet these days, which allows me to go and explore the finest aspects of the region. So I recently had the pleasure of dropping by CMJ for a rare daytime escapade. That is how I met the beautiful Pipes, and boy am I happy I got to live that moment.

Pipes is the definition of a spinner. She is also blonde, with some body artwork, and some piercings. For such a small woman, she sure can apply a good dose of pressure when required, and the knots I constantly feel between my shoulder blades certainly needed that kind of steady pressure....

As I am the quiet type, I did not have much of a conversation with Pipes, but the little we had lead me to think she can easily sustain any conversation with her guests.

After a very satisfactory massage, I flipped, waiting to see what would come next. And I was floored! Her skills are on par with the amazing and legendary Jude! I could not believe it, closing my eyes, I thought that I was in the presence of Jude!

That phase of the encounter lasted a long time, reminding me of Jude again, and then came shower time.

toine left the building searching for words, but with one mental note written in bold: I gotta see Pipes again!

• Like 4

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://clubcmj.com/2016/09/pipes/

https://twitter.com/Pipes_CMJ

Pipes embodies the hostess spirit with her engaging personality, penchant for close affection, flirtatiousness, innuendo, sharp wit, and easygoing nature. All of these attributes are packed into a tight, athletic spinner frame and capped with an attractive face that reminds me of Avril Lavigne + Mischa Barton.

I feel like she could teach masterclasses on seductive introductions, playful banter, how to engage clients' minds as well as their bodies, and massage of the nether regions. She wields abundant strength in her petite stature but is equally adept at being demurely teasing due to her receptiveness to verbal feedback regarding preferred intensity levels and sensuality.

Obviously it's standard adult massage as per the rules of the venue, but visiting her is difficult to describe play-for-play because enjoying her company is a unique journey in itself and it doesn't feel rote or necessarily follow a prescribed gameplan of introduction / shower / back massage / front massage / release. Much like a film that stirs your emotions but leaves you mystified about how it accomplished those results, a session with her needs to be experienced to be truly appreciated, and afterward you will contemplate her nearly paradigm-shifting effect on you that is too X-rated to review or discuss on IMDB.

Try not to fall in love.

Last minute decision. I had time after work to have a massage: Wasn't sure who to pick, so I texted Jessica and she recommended Pipes. I had previously noticed Pipes on the CMJ web page when she worked there and was curious about her. But now she is within walking distance from me at the Brass Club. I took Jessica's recommendation as she knows me well by now and has made many good recommendations to me.

But this was a visit where I had no previous contact with her, so Pipes knew nothing about me. I arrived at Brass and was welcomed by a new receptionist who lead me to the gold room. Waited for a few minutes until Pipes came in. I was very pleased with the way she looked. She was a tall slender Blond girl with a beautiful smile and great eyes. Very beautiful and sexy face. She gave me a hug and a quick kiss. We chatted for a few minutes before we got undressed. She was as described in her previous recommendations, Very athletic slim build and firm beautiful breasts. Had a quick soapy shower where we cleaned each other. Then on to the massage table.

She gives a very good firm massage, which I needed today as I have been sore from my workouts from yesterday. We chatted a lot about pet's we have had. She is a good conversationalist and listener. We seem to have a lot in common. Then came the flip where I got to admire her beautiful face and body. she massaged my front which a lot of girls don't do. I asked for some body slides and she delivered with flying colors. I think she was starting to warm to me, as she gave me many light kisses :). She was always asking what I liked and was happy to obliged. Her finish was long, teasing and ended with a toe curling ending. She cleaned me up and we finished off with a shower where I gave her a nice back massage.

I had a very good time with this beautiful young girl. Like being with a very sexy university co-ed :). She said that she had a photo shoot this morning. Looking forwards to seeing them.

Remember she now works at the Brass Club.

her twitter link is : https://twitter.com/petite_pipes

Had the pleasure of meeting Pipes a few weeks ago while in Ottawa. I had been in meetings and then dinner with colleagues so by the time I made it to BC, it was late and I needed some TLC. Pipes deliver that and then some. To begin, I fine her to be A very attractive young lady with a smoking hot body. We started with a nice shower to get everything cleaned, she washed me first then I got to wash her clean too. Onto the massage, we had a wonderful chat during the back massage. Once I flipped onto my back, it was sensory overload, watching this beautiful young lady working me over, I was in heaven. I had to stop her a couple times to make it last but time was running out so finally I gave into the finish. She cleaned me up and we chatted a little more before the final shower where I got to make sure she was cleaned all over.

Can't wait till I return to OT.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.