Blair@Brass

Blair posted an album on here, and she caught my eye right away. Beautiful abs and beautiful bum. Just what I like :). And I happened to be free one afternoon last week, after a very busy period with little fun and much work.

I contacted Jessica, and the booking was fast and easy. It's always a pleasure to be greeted by Jess and to recall our many times together. She led me through the comfortable facilities to the room she had reserved for me, with a large bed and sofa. Blair appeared a minute later. Lovely Blair! A beautiful face, smiling eyes, her dark hair framing her striking features. She was wearing a sheer negligee, and I saw those abs that had caught my eye in her album. I asked her if she was a gymnast, and she said she was just naturally fit. A chat about travels, a hug, a kiss or two, and a shower, and then to work, first me massaging her, then her me. It was a very intense session, and thoroughly thoroughly enjoyable. I think I overstayed my time a bit, but she was gracious and sweet and happy. A farewell hug and kiss, and a promise to be back. A promise I'll be keeping.

Thank you, Blair! That's just what I needed!

Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
  • Like 1

And promise kept. I noticed that Blair was working today, and was able to book at hour at the end of my work day. I was tense, and needed a good massage. Blair provided that, as well as excellent companionship and fun. I had such a good time that I asked if I could extend for half an hour longer. Fortunately she was free. It was an outstanding 90 minute session with a very hot woman.

I think I'll be back :)

Blair told me that a few clients had mentioned that they had come to see her because of my previous recommendation. That pleases me. She is well worth seeing.

I dropped into Brass and had the good fortune to meet Blair.

What a knockout. :smile:

We had one of the rooms with a large bed and sofa, and lots of mirrors.

Blair has a great set of pictures on the site. In person, she is even more fabulous. Fantastic body and beautiful face. Looks very fit in all the right places. Great shower and massage during our session.

Can't wait to repeat. See you soon Blair.

!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.