I had the pleasure of spending an hour with this lovely lady late last evening and it was amazing. I understand now why I had not seen a review about her in a while, I guess no one wants to share her.

I won't go into details about her service as it has been commented on in previous reviews. I will just say that she advertises safe GFE and she certainly delivered. And this was not a toned down version of GFE. She certainly would make some girlfriends very jealous.

What I thought really stood out from her, beside the outstanding service, was her personnality. I would give her 20/10. I am usually not one to easily carry on a conversation with someone I meet for the first time but she sure made me feel really at ease. It is also not often that you can say you went to an SP and really felt welcome and not rushed. There are many who leave you with the impression they want you gone as soon as you walk in but not Erica.

I will definitively repeat. I think I will go and buy some lotery tickets now. If I am lucky, I can repeat sooner than later.

Thanks Erica for a memorable evening.

No Problm Loneskater.. It was my pleasure to be able to see you.. and I look forward to spending time with you again soon...

Kisses,

Erica Skye

Guest steveo999

Wonderful Website Erica.... Beautiful Black and White PIctures

Steve O.

I also saw Erica last week. I usually go for the more mature ladies because I find they provide me with a more "complete" experience. However, Erica provided me with a truly pleasant girl friend experience "despite" her age. Very enjoyable and will most definitely repeat.