PK Leah

Noticed Leah had slipped on to the PK radar recently and her pics with the white top really caught my eye - spinners with big natural boobs have that effect! As usual for me, I wont get into details of our encounter as I dont have the time, patience, or typing skills to do so - and I believe it`s always a YMMV thing. Also I didn`t check off all the things we may or may not have done, again YMMV; but luck is generally on my side when it comes to that! Anyways, Leah is new at this & I don`t think it`s appropriate to record all the juicy details. What I will say is that although I only had a short time to spend with her last week, if I wasn`t travelling for the next month I would be emptying my wallet, and loins! into this fine cutie until one or both ran dry! She is cute & smart & spunky, and her tight little frame is unreal! What a bod, better than the pics. Spinner with big, firm REAL boobs, tiny waist & bum, gorgeous skin! Very easy to chat & get along with. This girl has big plans, they involve school. School`s expensive, so get over there and contribute! You`ll be glad you did! Don`t think she`s the type to blow it on purses & shoes, she`s going places. I hope to hell she`s around when I return in Jan. cause I`d love to finance a semester or 2!

Agency Pink Kitty
I wouldn't visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I wouldn't visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.