Kaelyn Kroft

As an infrequent hobbiest I also rarely write reviews until now. I was planing a business trip to the GTA and decided to look online for some company. I saw the website for Kaelyn and I was immediately attracted by her photos and stunning looks. The contact was easy, a few emails anda text message and she agreed to meet me at my hotel. When I opened the door at exactly the time she stated, I was dumbfounded. I invited into my suite, an impeccably dressed, young model, with intoxicating eyes and a brilliant smile. Which was quickly followed by the most heavenly kiss I have had in a number of years. When I removed her coat she was wearing a very sexy front zip dress which further excentuated her petite, toned body. After we exchanged pleasentries and got rid of the business portion I poured us some wine and we retreated to the bedroom. This girl loves to kiss and touch and be held, and is very responsive, physically and vocally. When I finished undressing her I was astounded, Kaelyn is tanned, toned and tempting and as I later found out, tight and talented. Her skills at all she lists on her website are top notch and she is unrushed and vey accomodating. Our hour flew by and I was very sad to see her depart. I made up my mind I had to have more, maybe this was just a fluke.

So a month later, as a birthday present to myself, I booked two hours at her incall location. the location was downtown, secure and very clean and tidy. She even offered to wear a "special outfit" we had talked about. I arrived on time and when she opened the door, this time she was a "knockout" and very attentive. As I had driven awhile to see her she suggested a mutual shower, which lead to a mutual massage on the bed which lead to two hours of every position I could keep up with. Gentlemen, she is a true angel, safe GFE does not mean bland, this "wild child" will make you forget all your worldly troubles and she deserves to be treated well. She is not just sexy but friendly, fun, talented and intelligent to talk to while you catch your breath. I shall return !!!!!!

I saw Kaelyn's pictures many months ago, but for a guy living out West I never thought I would get to meet her. I do travel abit but rarely get to Toronto.

My opportunity recently came and it was quite easy to connect with Kaelyn and set up our time. I won't go into details of our session but I must highlight two aspects of this amazing woman. Kaelyn, is the most engaging conversationalist you will meet. She is smart, witty, and well versed in a variety of areas. The more you talk with this woman the more you will get to know how bright and intelligent she is. Physically Kaelyn is the most naturally beautiful woman I've ever been with. Her attributes are so perfect and her skin so soft you will want to be with her for a long time. She is a very special lady who I can't wait to meet again.

Winnipegcub

Saw Ms. Kroft and was blown away. No wonder mixed people are HOT!!! Kisses like a long lost lover and tigress in the sheets. And a nice tush just takes the experience to the next level. She is definitely in my top 5. Also, she is quite a nerd like me and reads a lot. So not only did I get physical stimulation but intellectual stimulation made the experience even better. Thanks hun and will be seeing more of you very visit (that means quite often ;)). Take care sex goddess.

• Like 1

Saw her again and was even better than the first time she is definitely climbing the ladder to my fav sp ;). I have seen her 3 times already and would definitely see her again and again and again ;). I guess my recco stops now for Ms. Kroft but my visits to her won't. Waiting to travel back to TO again.

Sorry mod I won't do a rec after this for Kaylen.

Saw her again multiple times and she just takes me to another world. Thanks again hun. without you I would be lost ;).

@Winnepegcub Yes she is just amazing!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.