Sign in to follow this  

It's the Sweetest Thing..

Guest **cely***r***ne

Hello!

I haven't been on here much in recent months, as I have been extremely busy making a go of another business that has taken up 50% of my time, and as you may know parenthood! Our little ones grow up so fast!! Can you believe my monster aka little boss will be 4 tomorrow? Eeeek!

Anyway enough of that!!

I came on here to announce my availability for the next while before the Holidays hit us full storm.

My schedule is very wonky, where I also have a part time gig in retail.

I'm available most evenings 6-9pm for certain. But because I like to talk I always appreciate an email to start our arrangements.

There are a few different indulgences we can partake in!! I especially love massage! Whether it be mutual or all the focus on me...oops I mean YOU of course! :') ( can't blame a girl for fantasizing can you? )

And of course there are other luxurious indulgences awaiting you! I really love when a special friend reads about me first and what he can look forward to, as I do not like to go into a TON of details over the phone. If you could kindly visit my website at http://www.JocelynArdenne.com prior to contacting that would be superb!

Please EMAIL me at [email protected]

For first contact! Mention your Lyla handle and amazing things can happen :')

Muah!!!

J.

Sign in to follow this