Judy from O A F

I met Judy for the first time last Wednesday at o a f's beautiful centretown location. She is a gorgeous and very polite girl!

We started with a nice partner shower, took some mouthwash and proceeded back to the bedroom for a really nice, unhurried time. I am pretty vanilla in my requests so there is not much that needs description except to say it was a real kick to be looking into such a beautiful face while making love.:razz:

After we finished we had a nice quick second partner shower before she gave me a nice going away kiss. I will add here that the washroom is nice, the towels used are of very good quality - nothing seems cheap in the location.

(BTW, on the way out I saw the other oaf girl this week Kira?, and she's lovely too!)

I liked Judy so much I repeated with her on Friday (there goes the December entertainment budget:roll:), had the day off so I was her first call. The experience was just as good - this girl is really beautiful. If she is still in town this week I may have to dip into the January budget!

I think I'm in love!;-)

Agency Ottawa Asian Flower
I would visit again
Agency Ottawa Asian Flower
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.