any recommendations for a first timer?

Hey guys (and gals) . Im new to this hobby and I have no idea where to start. Ive been reading these boards and checking out ec and cl nd theres just so much! I was wondering if anyone had some sp recommendations for a first timer? I prefer a slim or petite woman and someone whos easy to talk to. Any tips and info would be greatly appreciated, thanks a bunch!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest f***2f***
Hey guys (and gals) . Im new to this hobby and I have no idea where to start. Ive been reading these boards and checking out ec and cl nd theres just so much! I was wondering if anyone had some sp recommendations for a first timer? I prefer a slim or petite woman and someone whos easy to talk to. Any tips and info would be greatly appreciated, thanks a bunch!

Posted via Mobile Device

It's pretty difficult to answer this type of enquiry. We don't know where you are located for one thing and really you need to do some research in the recommendation area for your locale. Try to pick someone who peaks your interest from those reviews and note if they are recommended by Long term or elite members. If you don't see a recommendation for someone who is advertised it's probably because they are not good enough to be reviewed as we are not allowed to say negative things here.

If you're still unsure pm one of the elite members whose written a review about a lady who interests you and he can answer you in more detail in his return pm

Welcome to CERB and happy hobbying!!:butt:

If you don't see a recommendation for someone who is advertised it's probably because they are not good enough to be reviewed as we are not allowed to say negative things here.

Although we all have our own individual opinions, I would have to say I strongly disagree with the above mentioned, ( in the friendliest way possible :razz: ) if you are going solely on recs, you may miss out on other wonderful ladies without any recs, because unfortunately many hobbiests do not provide recs, even tho this is a rec board :roll: ...Recs are a great thing, but they are not always the remedy to ensuring a great time, I am certain they do help, but they are not a guarantee..... However, since you are looking for someone slim/ petite, they are many, many ladies to choose from with recs if you are uncomfortable with meeting a lady without any recs.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but if someone's service on here is truly shitty, rushed, or untruthful, would that not fall into "the bait & switch, scams & warnings" on here ?

Also, If you are checking out ladies on other sites, I think it is always good to cross reference and see if they are on this board since this is a moderated site :D

:boobies: Good luck, play safe & have fun!!!!!!! :boobies:

Guest W***ledi*Time

I agree with you Vanessa, with one reservation:

... Perhaps I am mistaken, but if someone's service on here is truly shitty, rushed, or untruthful, would that not fall into "the bait & switch, scams & warnings" on here ? ...

Remember that the warnings sections is only for "Dangerous encounters, threats, harassment and rip off scams." Merely shitty or rushed service does not qualify for that section:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=889

We don't know where you are located for one thing and really you need to do some research in the recommendation area for your locale.

He posted in the Winnipeg section so I think it's safe to say he's in Winnipeg :).

He posted in the Winnipeg section so I think it's safe to say he's in Winnipeg :).

:sm185:LOL, I'm always amazed at how many people post without knowing what section they are in.

Guest f***2f***

Well I picked up the thread in New Posts and checked his profile which does no include much info including the fact there is no locale. There are many ways to access threads.

My point still stands....he needs to do some research.

Vanessa I take your point. And some SPs do not allow folks to review. I still stand by what I said that for a first time encounter some reading and following some strong recos will give you a good first encoutnter. I speak from experience on that one.:mrgreen: