Pink Kitty Britney

I love it when PK has new girls, i love to try them. If i don't like them i just won't bother to review them as I think this board should be strictly about recommendations and feedback.

My preference is white and young. However, when pk told me britney was darker I was somewhat intrigued to try out a darker girl for my 1st time. There is nothing bad to say about this girl. She is probably one of the better looking girls I have seen. Better than the way she looks is her personality and service. She is really nice to talk to, doesn't rush service or kick you out the room right after and she provided very good gfe service. Kissing and daty, also I got bbbj at no extra charge. Keeping in mind that i ahve had a different "gfe" service with a lot of girls, pk assured me she was GFE and in fact she really was. With Pk, I find that gfe normally means you'll get kissing and daty and cbj. I have really liked most pk girls because I have had very friendly and open minded service with them.

I saw Britney last night after coming back to ottawa and it made my night. I would most definitely repeat.

she seems like fun I think I will take her for a spin next time I get a chance ... tnx for the review.

i don't think you'll be disappointed man....she is by far one of the higher end girls...great attitude also. Go for it!