Naomi from Brass Club.

I've been on here for awhile (even longer under another profile that I deleted) and I've never recommended anyone. I've been attending the Brass Club since it opened. Haven't seen anything like their lineup anywhere.

With that being said, I've had the pleasure of meeting Naomi, not only making me forget every massage attendant I've ever seen but I had to apologize for not being able to control myself or stop acting in shock.

Her ad shows her a brunette except now she's blond and it more than works. Every curve and inch of ths girl is perfect. Her touch will drive you insane.

I don't know what else to say about her, except do yourself a favour and visit her.

Also the location is great. All brand new and very clean. Food is a nice touch and well thought out. Being able to have a beer before and after is also nice. After a nice massage it's nice to have a beer and sometimes your attendant will come out and sit there and chat. It's something I've never experience,once even having a drink and heading right back in for round two.

I would visit again
I would visit again
  • Like 7

I had the pleasure of meeting Naomi recently. A cute spinner with a great body, perfect tits and firm round bum. Nice touch and technique, definitely a fun time.

Did I mention she has a great body?? :)

I've seen her a few times since my first recommendation. Every time it gets better and I learn or see something new. She's the complete perfect package, I might request a bow next time as it's a gift each visit.

Also Brass Club is still my number one choice, nice to get a drink before or after.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.