Barrhaven MP

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone knows of a MP place in Barrhaven.

A place that runs like BodyCare would be nice.

Or any tips on MPAs that work at RMT places in Barrhaven that can give a little extra if prompted.

Reply here or PM

Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

Paradise in Bells Corners isn't too distant from Farhaven, give it a try and let us know what you think. I'm planning a visit there soon but I don't object if you wish to try it out first and let us know.

The DNR for Paradise Spa in Bells Corners has been lifted, I believe that this also includes Angel's Touch as well. So the question becomes who is going to do some research and let us in on what we are missing out on?

Rodehard

Since the DNR has been lifted I decided to visit either one, or preferably both, before the end of the year. I've always been impressed with the Paradise website and am looking forward to the visit. Stary tuned, or if you make it there first, let us know what the experience was like. If the other elements match the finishes of the spa, it should be a great experience !!

• Like 1

CMJ and Angel's Touch are within a block of each other. Either of those places or Paradise in BC are reasonably close for those of us who live in Barbecue-haven.