Help or advice for a first timer guy

Looking for a little advice from Hobs or SPs. Really really want to make a first time apointment with a SP, but i keep bouncing back and who may be safe and legit to their intentions in their add.

I live in Fredericton and work the day in Fredericton 1 or 2 days per week, I also work in Saint John 2 days a week and travel everywhere else in NB for work occasionaly except for Moncton and Bathurst/Tracadie

Im 34 yo fairly shy and very respectfull of women. Im a little nervous about getting in trouble (worry about undercover) type stuff. Been forever since ive been with a woman and i have a smaller sized member so im equally nervous about that as well.

A couple of times their has been a girl i was really interested to schedule an apoontment with only to wind up reading a negative experience.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good sp for a first timer in the Fredericton or Saint John area. Just need to be pointed in the right direction i guess

• Like 1

I would strongly suggest Megan she travels between saint john, moncton, Fredericton and charolettetown. She is super nice, really down to earth and very safe. She will make you comfortable if you're nervous. Pictures and descriptions of her are accurate .

• Like 1