I've had the pleasure of meeting Luxie more than once and take it from me when I say that I simply adore her gorgeous face and her sexy curvy body!!

I found her to be beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside :cool:.

I consider myself a lucky man to have met her and I'm looking forward to meeting her again and again!!

MM :-D

Guest AdamK

Luxie, I've met you a few times (not as a client), and for me I have no idea why any man would put down a women he is seeing. To me, if he put you down for your beautiful voluptuous figure, that same person would still look for a fault a woman with a spinner shape. It's not about weight, but that the low life needs to find a way to put someone down. I love the pictures on your website and would love to see more of your beauty. As you know, my needs are slightly different otherwise we would have already met. Keep on smilin'.

Luxie,

Men are @#$@%! jerks sometimes.

People just complain about everything and get their thrills from being malicous. No honour, no-class psychopathes.

Furthermore, upon looking at your pics this gentlemen is also delusional. You are hot and sexy.

I would love to meet you. It would be an honour.

I know it hurts when people criticize us. But we have to be strong and confident and realize they are insecure and malicous.

Realize for every complaint they have about you we can complain about them 10 fold. People should look at themselves, critcise themselves, not others.

Please do not take it personally. The problem is not extrinsically yours but intrinsically his (theirs).

Good for you Luxie. Your differences make you who are. Remember that we come from all walks of life. What you are doing with yourself and your life is your business. If you are happy with yourself, then so be it. As sp's, mp's, whatever, we should be judged on our service and the time we give. Not on our body, education, or ethic background. Sometimes in this business it can get discouraging. I would say it is their problem not yours. Don't you love the ignore button. All you have to do is you! Take care beautiful. XoXo Peachy/Val.