To all the Gentlemen out there,

(or maybe non Gentlemen is the right term here)

If you decide that mY body type is not right for you, please keep your negative comments to yourself. I am not fat because i weigh 130 lbs. I do not appreciate being called fat because i am not a spinner. I have huge 36G tits and a nice badonkadonk......large booty in other terms.

Where I am from, women with my type of body are celebrated. It is preferred to have a curvy womanly body. I do realize that i am in a different place now and the culture is different, however im sure many would agree that my body is very nicely proportioned and very sexy:mrgreen: Marilyn Monroe was a size 14, her measurements were 37-23-36,and she is arguably the sexiest woman who has ever lived.

I eat well, exercise and can leg press almost 200lbs, so i am not a fat slob as someone so rudely called me.

If you prefer spinners, please do not text me to tell me how pretty i would be if i lost a couple pounds, or that you would love to see me, but I am too large for your tastes. I am an East Indian woman, we are naturally very curvy there is nothing i can do about my size, not that i would change my body if i could. In my culture, curves are beauty. I am not a size zero and never will be, but I AM ONE SEXY BITCH AND I LOVE MY BODY!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

To the mean people who insulted me,I think Beyonce said it best, "MY BODY TOO BOOTYLICIOUS FOR YA BABE!!!"

An to the wonderful men out here who treat me like a queen and adore my curves, thanks for being you!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luscious and always voluptuous

Luxie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo

From all the decent intelligent men out there, let me apologize for the cretins.

Common sense and decency eludes those that do not seek it. On their behalf (and because of them), we are all sorry.

You are truly gorgeous!

Amen to that!! Big butts and curves are the shit!! lol I am proud of my curves and every woman with them should be!!

Like you said we are not everyone's type, but that doesnt give them the right to inform us of that! Keep your opinions to yourself...please!

Luxie, I know it is difficult to NOT get mad, and you certainly do not need to put up with that crap. Your photo's and web site clearly do dictate your lovely curves, and all measurements so why would a guy need to make a stupid statement like that??

Personally I have been attempting to book with you,as I think your body is beautiful, and you are attractive!!

I do admirer the voluptuous lady as well as the spinner type, actually I like all types of women! AND all body types!

ALL women regardless of body type,skin color,race,age, ALL should be treated with the up most respect and dignity ALWAYS.For those clowns that don't get it...find something else to do with your time.

Chin up Luxie, there is a lot of good gents out there :)

Edited by PistolPete

Nothing better than a good attitude, imo, and the ones who call down the curvey ladies often do the same to the mature ones, regardless of size or shape. To me, it means they must have very low self esteem to go along with that nasty talk, and simply cannot handle a fully grown woman. Scared of them, I think. It does take a confident man to see a confident woman, imo.

Guest G***f******

Luxie, you're gorgeous. Don't let the bozos get you down.

When shit like this happens I always fall back to my favorite phrase.

"People are stupid. Act accordingly."

Luxie and Gobofraggle!

I would say "some people are stupid, forgive and forget it"

Luxie, you're gorgeous. Don't let the bozos get you down.

When shit like this happens I always fall back to my favorite phrase.

"People are stupid. Act accordingly."

Luxie,

The thoughtless words of one should not out weigh the kind words of many. You are a fabulous woman and one hell of a sexy provider. Please do not allow a few words from an unappreciative client bring you down. As I'm sure many providers can attest, not every man that comes through your door is without flaw...shame you can't share your thoughts on this man (lol). As I'm sure every one knows, your strenght of character makes you rise above this. We'll all just have to wait for your biography to go to print... ;)

Chin up, Sexy!

E.

Luxie - I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are the hostess with the most-est.

You're naturally busty, and have curves in all the right places and with a nice round booty. You are a real woman with wonderful assets.

Not only that, you are funny, sweet, kind, mischevious, generous and kind!

You ooze sensuality and this something that someone either has or they don't - that can't be faked - and you definitely have it! There ain't anything wrong with you baby!

Don't let these kinda creeps get you down. There are plenty of nice appreciative men waiting in the wings.

Guest i***k***

Luxie from your photos on CERB you definitely have a beautiful body. Don't let anyone tell you different.

I find it's guys who were trying to see me but who I refused who then turn around and try to insult me by calling me fat. Even if this wasn't the case, it's not called for.

You are luscious!

I have always found it funny, in a sad sort of a way, when one person comments negatively on anothers mind, body, soul or beliefs. I mean what gives one person the moral authority to pass judgement on another just for being what he/she deems to be either different or not in his taste? I understand that it "takes all kinds to make the world go 'round" but is what Luxie is speaking about not sad and pathetic? Being what I consider to be a respectful person, who happens to be male, I find these comments to be in the absolute worst taste. The fact that a lady or anyone for that matter must endure receipt of text messages, emails, etc. that are more or less derogatory drivel is appalling...at least in this mans opinion! Gentlemen, and sadly I must direct this question at the men, what do you think would happen if roles were reversed in this situation? Could you imagine the amount of threads that would be started. The amount of conversation, PM's and emails sent and received. The general uproar here on Cerb IF a SP sent a potential client a text with the words "I would love to see you but you are too big for my tastes!" I wonder how our male egos would react to being called "a fat slob?" Personally speaking I wouldn't know whether to shit or wind my watch as the saying goes!

So Luxie with my last words I will offer some advice and some encouragement...if you don't mind. Firstly the advice. Forget about the ignorant, small minded people who are the guilty parties that you speak of! It is obvious that they are not worth the time, effort or trouble to give them a second thought. You are a beautiful woman and you should be proud of the body that you have...period! Now for the encouragement! Unless I miss my guess the "gentlemen" texters are probably not former male models and therefore have probably never been on the cover of GQ themselves so you probably aren't missing out on much! But I suppose it is possible that he/they look like Brad Pitt...but probably not!

Chin up and take care!

• Like 1

I'm very sorry that you've been exposed to such abuse, Luxie. This reflects badly only on the abuser. It's appalling that someone would make such stupid comments.

My compliments and best wishes to you, Luxie, and thank you for this post.

Whatever happens, Luxie, if you take ANYTHING personal, you'll let the client get in your emotions.

See, I am the total opposite, not skinny but close, AA breast, and my legs don't touch toghetter but the heels. I'm very muscular, eventhought I'm 140lbs. I have barely a 26 waist.

I happens that people are bitching at me for my weight, because I'm not busty, or I have a tight very little bubble butt...

There will always have that SOAB that will not like your type of body. Get over it, and remind yourself, in front of the mirror who you are. You're a gorgeous women with curves (at least you have some), and a beautiful party personality.

Don't let guys like this bring you down... You deserve better anyways...

if a cerb member ever comments like jis to a lady (in public or pm) i boot him off the site. these guys who do this get off on putting a lady down. they are disgusting rude jerks and are not welcome here. no warnings given for his either.

• Like 1

Whoever said that to you was an enormous fool. You are forthright about who you are and make no apologies about it. The offender was obviously an unintelligent waste of humanity. Forget him, he isn't worth a second of your time.

Some men are stupid plain and simple.

I also think some men focus too much on the number of pounds a woman weighs or her measurements. In fact, since coming back to the business, I do not list my weight or waist or hip measurements. I have a 38 dd chest and I have a lot of good pictures that shows exactly what my body looks like. I used to focus on my weight a lot after going from slim to heavier and now even though I have lost some weight, I don't obsess over it.

Luxie, don't get upset over what some fool said to you. If I got upset over what guys have said about me over the years, I'd never leave my house. You are fine the way you are. In this business you can't take these comments to heart. Sadly a lot of men look at us as objects or a piece of meat and they are looking for perfection. No one is perfect. I'd love to see what they look like.

Luxie, I've never had the pleasure of meeting you but AngelaOfOttawa is sincerely a big fan of yours. Since she's a friend of mine, she's told me how wickedly funny you are, gorgeously exotic-looking and also how you are literally, one of the sweetest girls she's ever met. Those kinds of qualities go a long way in this business. From what I've seen from your incredibly beautiful photos, your posts and a personal endorsement from Angela, I don't think you've got a thing to worry about darlin'. Just continue to be the strong, young woman you are, and better days will surely follow.

Really Luxie, I can't imagine what would provoke such a statement!? Perhaps he got up on the wrong side of the bed or fell down and hit his head. Regadless you are a very beautiful woman, one any man would and should feel honoured to spend time with.

Each of us laides have men who love us for our indivudal qualities, it might be our personality, the service we give or yes, even our body type. Everyone likes someting different and that is why we do so well and our gentlemen friends are so happy.

I have a very hard and muscular body and some men don't care for this, I don't take it personally and realize I am not for anyone. Then again some love my body . We have a saying her in Halifax regarding Keeths beer. Those who like it, like it a lot . Luxie, I bet is is just this way with you. First of before anyone esle, love yourself and be confident in your beauty and lovely body. It is yours and noboby here on CERB has the right to make such rude comments.

Its very apparent you have a lot of public support so just try and forget it and remember Karma will take care of this person and shame on him for his rudeness.:(:(:( Somehow it will come back to him.

Love to you and this situation.

• Like 1

Hey Luxie,

We have not yet met. But I've checked out your pics and you are beautiful.

You have an exotic, unique look and a killer bod. Don't let

a few ignorant idiots get you down.

Hope to see you in person in the New Year!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey

You are stunning!(probably internal as well as external) I am thinking the person who said this needs someone to take their feelings out on, because their not happy with something. If only I was where you are too see you. The only neg (not really neg)thing I would say about you is that you might be too beautiful lol. Everyone is different and every girl has something special about her.;-)

Guest r**u

There is noting wrong with that body... no matter what culture you're from! Keep on truckin' Luxie!!

Roku

Guest al****s

I have been fortunate so far and have not received negative comments about my body. I know this time will come and I have no doubt that even though I'll act all tough on the outside about it, I will be crushed. I am always upfront and forthright with the way I look. My many writings express this. I have come to realize that there are men who think I am beautiful inside and out and those are the men that matter. The bullies that need to make others feel bad so they can feel better can kiss my big, round butt!! Haha ;)

Stay positive gorgeous and keep the confidence!

alexis...xoxo