Faith CMJ

Contacted faith from ad on BP. easy to speak to, and set up appointment.

She was on time, and friendly very spinner body and clear clean complexion.

Standard shower, then onto massage, very soft, holds conversation easily. Massage was quite light and was meant to be that way. focused mainly on calves and lower legs. Faith has a Peruvian princess look and great eyes. She looks to you (the client) for guidance and to lead the massage. The best way , I think, to describe her is a tender touch. She said she is interested in travel and I wish her the best.

On a recent trip to Ottawa, I had the distinct pleasure of seeing this young lady. This was my first trip to CMJ. I had seen an ad for Faith on BP and tried my luck. She was a last minute choice as a result of an earlier "arrangement" falling through.

I will echo the comments above. Faith is very pretty with beautiful almond eyes. She advised me about her heritage, but I will keep that to myself for her privacy. She has gorgeous skin and hair with pert breasts and a nice ample bum... Overall, very nice indeed!

She and I had chatted a bit on Twitter earlier in the evening so there was bit of a rapport underway by the time I arrived. She was in the reception area with her hair up and some cool glasses on, giving her a bit of a sexy librarian look. I paid the fee at reception and showered. Faith arrived a few minutes later and after a wee chat, asked me to join her in the shower. This was to be my third shower in 30 minutes, but I'm not going to pass up an opportunity to get soapy with a pretty lady!

The massage that followed was light and very pleasant. I found her to be open to my touch and so on and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I think she did too. She took my suggestions easily and my time with her was just what I needed after an evening that earlier, had sucked!

The one thing that I will add, is that young Faith is quite skilled at the fine art of edging. As an older guy, I will sometimes have some difficulty bringing things to the desired conclusion, if you get my drift. For the last 10 or 12 minutes of our hour together, Faith brought me to the edge and back several, well, many times. Each time I thought I was going to lose it, and she backed off just long enough to make me groan. Sensing I was on the verge of some sort of cardiac infarction, she finally listed to my pleading of "don't stop... PLEASE!!!" and even I was impressed with what followed...(High fives followed).

Once I regained consciousness, she pushed me into the shower, de-greased me and guided me to the stairs... I was begging her to marry me, but oddly, she passed on my offer.

I have every intention of repeating with her if/when I return to Ottawa!

I should add that whoever invented MPs should win a Nobel Peace Price.

This message was deleted.

Edited by Dudulgolden
Please delete my review as it was written under bias. I do not think it is fair if I have a conflict of interest.

I had been chatting with Faith the last couple of months on twitter, and found her very intelligent and that we both shared a love of animals. And recently she had some great reviews that interested me.

Today I woke up with very sore lower back and spent most of the day on a heating pad. Saw that she was on schedule, so I chatted with her to see if she could do a firm massage and she said yes. So I made a appointment with her.

When I arrived at CMJ East I was shown a room. A few minutes later a tall attractive woman appeared at the door. She had her hair up in a tied back and had a pair of glasses on. Made her look like a sexy librarian. She is a tall spinner. Very pretty and very nice smile. She gave me a nice hug right away.

We talked for a few minutes and hugged and had some light kisses while we undressed and waited for the showers to warm up. She is very slim, nice bum and some nice small breast.

We entered the shower and spent more time exploring each other's bodies and getting clean. We spent a few minutes in here also. Then we headed for the table. I asked her to concentrate on a few specific spots as I was very sore today. She did as I asked and gave me a very firm massage that help ease the pain. A few body slides and then she asked me to flip over.

She rubbed my body a bit more and teased me a bit. More body slides and more teasing. I asked her to do a reverse body massage and she was more then happy to comply. Had a nice view of her bum:) she allowed mutual exploration :). Then she began a long teasing finished. As others have said she is the queen of Edging. She is very good at this, she kept changing angles and techniques. and speed. She had me on the edge for a very long time. It all ended with a toe curling conclusion near the end of my time. A quick cleanup and shower and then I dressed. She walked me to the door and gave me another kiss and hug. I enjoyed my time with this intelligent woman. She knows her way around a man's body. I'm sure you will be happy with your time spent with her.

This review was deleted.

Edited by Dudulgolden
Due to my bias from my conflict of interest I want my review deleted.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.