Brea @ Mirage

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I was privileged to be the first date "welcomer" for Brea from Mirage on her first visit to our fair city. (FYI-"Brea" is pronounced "Bree.") I had been prepared for a great looking lady from reviews in Toronto, but I was still amazed at her lovely features. Such a sweet smile and demeanor from the get-go, showing beautiful teeth and gorgeous blue eyes set against brown hair (a particular turn-on combo for me.) She has a University degree but she comes across very unpretentious. Brea has the most charming voice to accent her great conversational skills.

For me, it all begins with (1) the face, (2) then the body, (3) then the kissing...so: (1) Brea has an adorable face, (2) an awesome body with a lovely derriere and perfectly proportioned boobs, and (3) superior kissing--we skipped LFK and went right to DFK during the very first kiss. I got naked and we started kissing while she was still in that eye-popping, scintillating lingerie. She led me to the bed with our lips still locked and I began gently reaching in to her skimpy panties and bra. "Hey," I said with a smile, "I'm the only one completely naked here--this isn't fair!" She giggled and removed her clothes slowly. We then laid down on the bed naked together with more passionate kissing like two teenagers. This led to her soft caresses "down below" and eventually "69" was just a must. What a view!! I think guys know what I mean when I say "they don't all look the same down there." Brea is so smooth and beautiful in that special zone. Her oral skills were very sensual and my finish was just magnificent. Some pleasant cuddling and chatting at the end and we kissed all the way to the door.

I always ask the ladies what they are comfortable with in terms of "describing services," and I will respect Brea's request because we all know it always "YMMV."

Thanks so much Brea for a fabulous time, and as always, thanks to Mirage--who I regard as the best in the business.

Agency Mirage
I would visit again

Clooney, you beat me in putting Brea's review. I saw her as well today afternoon. I second everything said above.

DFK was super sensual and she is such a sweet person. We chatted for some time like we had known each other for long. She is such a down to earth beautiful person.

I can repeat any time with her. Thanks Brea for the great time.

Clooney, you beat me in putting Brea's review. I saw her as well today afternoon. I second everything said above.

DFK was super sensual and she is such a sweet person. We chatted for some time like we had known each other for long. She is such a down to earth beautiful person.

I can repeat any time with her. Thanks Brea for the great time.

Right on, right on, right on, randy36!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.