Paradise Spa - Bells Corners

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

I went to Paradise Spa earlier this evening. It was my first time there; in fact it was my first time ever getting an erotic massage.

As a somewhat hesitant first-timer (though, not too hesitant thanks to the cerb boards), a couple of things really stood out.

The towels. They are white and clean and fresh-smelling just like at an upscale hotel. This is just the final touch on a location that screams clean, which I found great.

The sign and the geographical location. It's super convenient, just off the 417 (though on google maps, search for Paradise Spa & Tanning, rather than the Robertson Rd address, as google gets the latter a little wrong). As someone else pointed out, it's nice that the sign is the sign is prominently displayed, which adds to the professionalism of the experience.

How did you go about selecting a girl and booking the appointment?

Great service!

First time and they were very patient with me. They helped answer all my questions and were very prompt in organizing a visit. Very respectful and discreet.

Thanks!

Guest l***di*e***2

I have to agree with you there, very professional and easy to access.

Have had very good experiences here and it is easy to book.

Well done Paradise!

I love Paradise Spa & Angel's Touch. Both spots are clean, discreet, and feature several lovely MA's. I have seen Chrystal (retired, unfortunately), AJ (also retired), Jamie, Robyn, Samantha, Jordyn, etc. My new faves are Mandy, and Robyn. Both are very attractive girls in their early 20's. The towels are always clean and fresh, the rooms are spacious, and comfortable, so no hesitation recommending either location.

So I have been going to Paradise for quite a while...I would say that the experiences I have had there are second to none....great, nice, clean, friendly place.

So, I've decided that this will be my last post here on CERB and will be my last time on the website. I want to leave in a classy and respectful fashion considering I don't really use it anymore. I've been a CERBy for over 2 years and in that 2 years, I've met the most amazing and fantastic woman any man (or woman) can ever meet! I see her roughly every week at either Angels or Paradise and will continue to see her...Kennidi!

Besides the wonderful massages that we've shared together, I see her for my soul. Most see her absolute stunning and physical beauty. Her sexy body, those beautiful lips and beautiful brown eyes! A true Goddess in every sense of the world. A beauty beyond no other.

My first experience ever at a massage parlor was intended with another woman but fate, if you may, landed me with Kennidi. I was showering and heard this wonderful voice as she entered the room. I wiped away the foggy glass and saw the woman of every mans dreams! Wow! Kennidi!

Since then, I haven't seen any other MA or SP for that matter. As long as Kennidi will be at Angels or Paradise, I will continue to see Kennidi. Kennidi for me, is my weekly release (sure, in the massage sense but you get the idea) and a close friend!

I still get butterflies waiting in anticipation for Kennidi and our discussions about our lives, politics, current events and our massages together! Kennidi's funny, intelligent and a breath of fresh air! Sure guys (and gals). Not what you might read in a typical review but, the fact is, Kennidi's the whole package! She's the hi-lite of my hour, day and week!

Of course I recommend seeing Kennidi! I see her for more than just her amazing beauty!

I am signing off permanently. Kennidi, we will continue our weekly meets and look forward to Friday baby!

A note to Angie, where in the world did you find this Goddess? :).

Posted via Mobile Device

Paradise Spa is a relatively new location, discrete, but easily accessible to all, minutes off the 417, near Bayshore Mall.

The exterior does not scream MP, and traditional sessions of massage and tanning can also be found.

The rooms are very clean, well appointed and very comfortable.

The ladies are courteous, very pretty and very skilled at what they do.

It is not full service, so don't get your hopes up.

However if you don't leave fully satisfied, it is probably your fault, not theirs.

It is very, very enjoyable, the ladies erotic and the place is run professionally and should be able to be around for a long time.

Great spot for west end play!!

I echo everyone's comments above. Paradise spa was my first time at a massage parlour here in Ottawa. My nervousness was eased browsing the website and this forum so as to not make any rookie mistakes. Butterflies still awhirl when I arrived there but the professional appearance and calm surroundings eased me into the moment. Lucky for me due to a mixup I got to meet Sasha, she put me right at ease with her playful personality, much of the rest is kind of a blur but I do know I'll be back to appreciate more of her.

Posted via Mobile Device

As many of you know, I have been a long time / original client of both Paradise Spa and Angel's Touch.

I have been more than happy with the total environs and extremely overjoyed with the Ladies employed.

However, today I was completely blown over by the extent, class, fit and finish that Marc and Angie have completed with the new rooms, the new entry, all of it!

From really big showers that easily accommodate my big ass to the mirrors, lighting, water jets, new fluffy towels!

As usual, very, very clean and comfortable.

An absolutely outstanding accomplishment!

In my humble opinion, there is not doubt in my mind that this experience is THE BEST massage experience in Ottawa and possibly Ontario!!!

• Like 4

On the spur of the moment decided to check this place out and had a massage from "Jessica-Out of town talent" she is a very tiny beautiful lady. very friendly and personable. and omg sexy as can be. I left there with a big smile :)

I was introduced to massage at CMJ and was a long-term member. I went to Paradise on the spur of the moment last week and I might just be a convert. The newly renovated showers are amazing! One thing holding me back was not knowing the prices up-front - but decided to take the plunge and the prices are very well marked in the rooms. One hour was exactly the same at CMJ. Both places are completely amazing - truly great gems in Ottawa. I'm heading to the CMJ party this Friday. If Paradise wants to host a similar event, I'm sure there would be lots of attendees!

Have a great time guys! You can't go wrong!

Paradise Spa is a gem. The facility is clean and welcoming. The MAs are out of this world. I had two incredible experiences this past week - one with Kandice and one with Hannah. Both exceeded my expectations. Glad I was only visiting Ottawa. I could see myself becoming very addicted to this place. I will certainly return.

I had my first experience with MA, and paradise spa is such a nice and inviting place. Clean facilities, and what I love, big mirrors ;). I met with adrianna, Adrianna was inviting, and with a nice personality, I would recommend her 100%. very enjoyable and I can't wait my next session with her ;) Adrianna, your graphic designer ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.