A Lady On CL Ottawa Has Been Using My Pics!

-Flag the ad on CL

-Send Cowboy Kenny an email or PM & he can post it on his site

-Call the offending # & tell them to stop using your pics.

Don't get too upset about it & remember that imitation is the greatest form of flattery!

Peachka thank you so much for all your advices, but it is an strange feeling.

I just cannot forget that i had to save lots of money to pay my photographer for the photoshooting, and work out with my personal trainer to be in shape weeks and months in advance for the photo session.

It is an effort and expensive to have professional pics taken, the setting it is cold and i was naked sometimes in unconfortable positions to give you guys curves, bum and glamour.

The manicure, the pedicure etc...

Searching for sexy underwear in lingery stores, all of this takes weeks of effort.

Then trying to figure out which underwear colour looks good for the camera..... meanwhile i am almost naked wearing only small biquine and it is cold, just think about that.

Then someone takes my pics to advertise their services? Not fair.

Edited by Amanda Bella

I believe most us know how long and uncomfortable it is to take pro pics, how much energy, time and effort is put into them and the cost! You asked for information/advice on what to do and she gave it to you! So why are you bitching back at her?

I believe you have burnt alot of bridges here, so be greatful that someone was still willing to give you right and good advice!

• Like 1

He is SUPER and will let CL guys know about it....

DO NOT GET YOURSELF INVOLVED AND GET DISPUTING WITH THAT "LADY", AS U CALLED HER (may be is her manager????)

Hugs to you this Christmas Amanda!!!

Feliz Navidad!!!

loraLee

And please remember not to bring the CL drama over here to cerb.