Violet

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Read my reco of her visit to Kingston. Then imagine it being even better. You guys kept asking for her to come here and your wish is granted. Lucky Dogs. But not as lucky as me, I had the honor of welcoming her to Ottawa, somehow I think I got the better end of the deal. Every now and then it's good to be me (not nearly as often as it used to be sadly), this was one of those days.

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=245017

http://ottawa.backpage.ca/FemaleEsco...05-09/61111142 There is a link to her website in this ad. http://asianv.wix.com/mysite-1

She is staying at a decent hotel on the western edge of downtown, easy parking and an alternate entrance with an elevator just inside doors so you do not need to go past front desk. Also extra parking across street if hotel lot is full.

Such a wicked sweetheart, another great time. My reco stands, awesome time. Hope you don't mind tats, she has some but asks they not be described for privacy. They are not outrageous IMO. I am not a tat lover but when she is cumming all over me or I'm cumming they don't don't seem to matter LOL Seriously I didn't mind her tats.

Enjoy! Violet retains and embellishes her slurp seal of approval. I really need to repeat before she leaves on the 9th......

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 6

I too, had a great opportunity to see the lovely Violet in Ottawa recently. Her incall hotel location is near the city center, easy to find, clean and with plenty of parking spots. Booking was easy by texting her no. on her website.

53a10b_6d2c9283575d49f6ae269979901221ef.webp

She is everything what Slurp and others have described here and elsewhere. Sweet, gorgeous, friendly and with a will to please - she is very much a GFE. With her easy-going and fun-loving nature, it didn't take long for us to feel relaxed and be comfortable with each other. Lots of DFKs, hugging and caressing followed by us taking turn to pleasure one another. As her website says, she loves what she does and she's genuine, making our session so memorable.

I will definitely repeat whenever she's in town. A true gem, a great find indeed.

Saw Violet again and to my amazement every visit is better than the last! She seems to have an endless bag of tricks and I love discovering what's in it. Can't say enough good things about her and can't wait for the next visit! She said she may be back next week.

Violet retains, embellishes and has a strong stranglehold on the slurp seal f approval.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.