Jayde Fleming (AKA Julia Luv)

I've been following Toronto's Jayde Fleming on Twitter (@JaydeFX) for a few months and when I saw she was visiting Ottawa I knew I had to see her. I contacted her right away and we were able to coordinate a rendezvous.

Yesterday, at the appointed time I made my way to Jayde's hotel incall and was greeted at the door by this ageless blonde beauty. Her ads state that she is in her mid forties but her appearance is that of someone decades younger. Check her twitter feed for photographic evidence!

Jayde offered me a glass of wine and we relaxed for a moment to get acquainted before I excused myself for a quick shower. I will leave the more intimate details of our encounter to the imagination but I will say that Jayde is a passionate kisser and receptive and generous lover. She also has a special talent and let's just say that you'd better take cover or prepare for the onslaught when the waterworks begin!

I highly recommend spending time with Jayde, she is not to be missed! But, she is only around for the rest of today so you must move quickly if you hope to see her. Otherwise, follow her on Twitter and watch for news of her return.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.